Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ferdinand

2»

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

How is he using us - dirtying one of our training kits....hmmm that's about it

We should be focused, not pissing about taking in waif and strays! Least if all a farkin Ferdinand!

Jesus Wept
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Who would he replace in current set up - Morrison?

After that disastrous penalty he took on Saturday, I wouldn't be surprised!
  • Options
    He is, probably, another player that is about to learn who much FFP is going to cut players' wages.
  • Options
    Maybe after his QPR stint he is set for life and doesn't care what wages we offer?

We can hope...
  • Options
    The Ferd bros used to play for Eltham Town and attended Blackheath Bluecoats school so they're local lads for sure...
  • Options
    Not one to name drop, but when Anton was a "bright" YTS lad at West Ham, he'd come in me shop every week to buy his pay as you go top up card, even though I never ever sold the things....
  • Options
    I went to school with him (Blackheath Bluecoats)
  • Options
    you never even sold papers big rob
  • Options
    nolly said:

you never even sold papers big rob

I started to when the paper stand in the station started selling Mars Bars, but it was down to politics, blame Spacia!

: )
  • Options
    if that shop was where the chemist was you would have done better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah maybe, did you come in me shop then @nolly pal?
  • Options

The Ferd bros used to play for Eltham Town and attended Blackheath Bluecoats school so they're local lads for sure...

I played alongside Rio in that Eltham Town side. Anton would have been about 6 or 7 years old at the time. Really nice lads. Very much doubt we would sign Anton due to wages.
  • Options
    Not one to name drop but I went to school with BIG_ROB!!
  • Options
    Webbja77 said:

Yeah you did mate and what a fine academy it was too, turning out some fine young gentlemen
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

How is he using us - dirtying one of our training kits....hmmm that's about it

No he's not, he's using Matt Hollands' kit.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Webbja77 said:

Yeah you did mate and what a fine academy it was too, turning out some fine young gentlemen
    Indeed mate.... school may have gone but the name remains!!
  • Options
    was a great school