Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Shirts!

2»

Comments

• Options
    meldrew66 said:

Tel - yeah, I too have all bar the Grey Woolwich shirt. Add to the shirts a wide range of official training wear and I reckon I could go 3 seasons at home wearing a different CAFC top................now, gotta search for a cheap grey one!

I bought one of those mobile hanging stands for my collection....it collapsed under the weight and is now in pieces :-)

Being really pedantic I also dont have the white away from 93 with Viglen picked out in Turquoise....Ive got the grey black sponsor and the no sponsor in that shirt but not the turquoise :)

• Options
    TEL said:

meldrew66 said:

Tel - yeah, I too have all bar the Grey Woolwich shirt. Add to the shirts a wide range of official training wear and I reckon I could go 3 seasons at home wearing a different CAFC top................now, gotta search for a cheap grey one!

I bought one of those mobile hanging stands for my collection....it collapsed under the weight and is now in pieces :-)

Being really pedantic I also dont have the white away from 93 with Viglen picked out in Turquoise....Ive got the grey black sponsor and the no sponsor in that shirt but not the turquoise :)

I think the turquoise one only got worn once in an away fixture in the now defunct anglo Italian cup. I believe it got changed from turquoise to black because the viglen sponsor wasn't getting picked out well by the camera's

• Options
    I think the yellow shirt was introduced becuase the palyers complained about the grey one under floodlights.
  • Options
    .......plus there are the Toffs range! 50, 60, 70 and 80's!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    XL 1946 Replica Red Home shirt as produced by the Club shop many years ago, up for auction this thursday in the fundraiser for the Greenwich & Bexley Hospice.

• Options
    Got a 1992 back to The Valley home kit in Medium... Any idea what it's worth?