Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Barnsley match thread 17/8/13

Comments

• Options
    Reading 3 Watford 1
  • Options
    Fantastic. Was a bit worried about him after we heard so much about his promise a few years ago. Hopefully he can kick on and get into the first team like Callum did
  • Options
    barnsley come again...dagnal shoots..wide...morrow having a mare
  • Options
    Back in this in terms of scoreline but against thee run of play and Barnsley straight back on the attack. Forgive me if I don't get my hopes up.

I know no one's really taking any notice of me but I'm going to keep moaning anyway. Barnsley playing 3-5-2, so not only do we have one of the weakest midfields in the division, we're outnumbered.

I love Powell to bits and have huge respect for what he's achieved so far but I think he's sometimes guilty of failing to see some fairly simple tactical things.

Curbs often used to ' match up' with the opposition. We maybe need to do that a bit more often, especially until we have a bit of decent form and confidence behind us.
  • Options
    We have to accept Barnsley will get chances - not an issue now- as long as we get them too at the other end.
  • Options
    wiggy....gower....morrow....yann......tackled.....barnsley throw
  • Options
    they have it and push forward.....morrow...to wiggy......addicks throw
  • Options

Cousins debut goal!

Played and won a pen against Oxford.
  • Options
    Dagnall snap shot over.
    Our goal kick now.
    Digby to protect their back line, we have had a good five minutes they say.
    Barnsley throw. 2 subs made by each team.
    dagnall attacks again, but wiggy involved.
    change to bailey to describe.
  • Options
    dagnall in, and they nearly score.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'One the front foot now, look a lot more positive'.
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

Palace lost the first 3 last season then went unbeaten the next 14, winning 11 of them. Not for a second suggesting we will do the same having seen the Boro match last week, but it still is early days.

The difference is Palace went on to buy 3 players before they went on this great run.
  • Options
    addicks pushing for an equaliser and look more positive.....and they attack again.......but header is staright at hamer
  • Options
    I know that I can make it...
  • Options
    Birmingham 0 Brighton 1
  • Options
    harry....wiggy crosses...cleared...morrow...gower....church chases.....gower....wiggy...gower..solly.....cousins...gower
  • Options
    Burnley 1 Yeovil 0
  • Options
    Sordell off the bench to bag a brace
  • Options
    Hamer saved from Ogrady, but now we attack, they clear, we were on the left hand side.
    We are in the game a bit more.
    calum attacks, cleared, ogrady can't find goldborn. barnsley playing deeper. Wiggy offside.
  • Options
    solly....harry.....tackled.....barnsley.....addicks win it back....end to end game...solly to gower over the top...yann offside
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Steele takes offside FK.
    Church YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Interesting scores in the prem.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    2-2!! Simon Church yesssssss

Reading 3 Watford 2
  • Options
    Yesss Church
  • Options
    yann..church.....scoores 2-2 GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    2-2, ball trickled in.
  • Options
    GOAL 2-2
  • Options
    SIMON CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fantastic
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!