Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Barnsley match thread 17/8/13

Comments

• Options
    fk taken.....wilson......wins a corner
  • Options
    Barnsley will still be nervous - either team can gift a goal IMO.
  • Options
    Headed away...
  • Options
    Flying left winger evina

Bombing down the wing and pinging in some awesome crosses

Wait for it ....
  • Options
    Loads of time left, but last reel loaded
    Our corner.
    Gower to take it, outswinger headed clear, gower again, cross, cleared, and keeper has it.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    (Half of a) penalty appeal not given. Barnsley goalkeeper clears.
  • Options
    corner taken...cleared.....morrow goes up for it...keeper takes it...sends it out
  • Options
    barnsley have it at the back...send it forward.....10 mins to go
  • Options
    there shitting it, lets get the winner
  • Options
    All those who slashed their wrists 20 mins ago had better get down to casualty quick and see if they can stitch you up...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addicks now attacking.....wilson....wiggy.....evina...crosses in....cleared
  • Options
    Steele with the ball, chit chat, sun has come out in barnsley now, they attack, Scotland and digby, ball wide, played infield, dawson for them, to left but Wilson comes away with it, now wiggy, evina crosses, they clear, half way, switch to left barnsley attack, right now, they have passing play, infield but cousins blocks off, they come again, Scotland lays it off effort from 25 yards hamer collects.
  • Options
    they push forward.....and attack......playing keep ball again...cousins tackles...losses it......cross comes in.....ogrady shoots wide
  • Options
    Both sides will be scared to make an error, bravery or caution best?
  • Options
    addicks playing better now....
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    If you heard a girly scream in the CAFC Player commentary by the way that was me - to the disgust of some locals. (JS) #cafc
  • Options
    nolly said:

there shitting it, lets get the winner

Seconded.......

• Options
    Boro 0 Blackpool 1
  • Options
    Evina on for Harriott. Sensible. Defensive but the boy can get forward.

I'd be interested to see Harriott start on the right and Evina on the left. Nothing wrong with left footers on the right cutting in. Mourinho is a massive fan of it. E.g. Robben and Pandev at Chelsea and Inter respectively. Messi does it and Robben still does for Bayern.
  • Options
    wilson to gower.....solly..gower....church..cousins..tackled back to keeper....we are pushing them backwards now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why take Harriot off for Evina? #madness
  • Options
    We attack on left, now gower, to solly......
    we seem to have ball behind chat, lapses for barnsley.
  • Options
    Kermy time
  • Options
    8 mins to go.....barnsley throw...taken.....ball goes backwards
  • Options
    not really madness is it
  • Options
    solly has it.....and passes to wiggy.....crosses...poor again.....barsnley gk
  • Options
    They reflect on us, solly on right, gower, switch to wiggy, cross, but over near post, wind getting stronger.
  • Options
    Come on Church, another double will be lovely jubbly.
  • Options
    I said at half time to my girlfriend, 3-1. Cousins on and scoring a debut goal, church with 2 after.

There's still time to get the 3! Prove me right Churchy!
  • Options
    cort now clears the long ball....solly to yann...tackled.....and they push forward....cort heads but fouled and our fk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!