Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal V Villa

Lot of Arsenal fans moaning about the ref yesterday and particularly the second penalty . Don't seem to remember too many complaining about the one at 9:13 here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysza-wsuzfc

Comments

• Options
    Loads moaning about the board and manager, have you seen the geezer doing the rounds on Facebook? Sums it up nicely for one of footballs most deluded group of supporters....
  • Options
    Arsenal lose; crowd and manager spend rest of day whinging about the ref. Quelle surprise. Another reason why are cannot stand them.

Great tackle by Feeesh! Shameless dive from Terry Henry. One of the hapiest days of my life that, barring the birth of some of my children.
  • Options
    What a cock! Gooners are a bunch of tits!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Good link @BIG_ROB had a look at some of the other videos on their site, here's another one from yesterday

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovoiHf17d8&list=UUBTy8j2cPy6zw68godcE7MQ

some bloke from Indonesia who's never been to an Arsenal game before and is telling Wenger what to do and calling for Wenger to be sacked! Saying that, he talks a lot of sense !
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    What sort of twonk, a grown man as well, goes to the match with a "SPEND, SPEND, SPEND" sign? They wanna try life outside the Premiership for a few years that lot of ungrateful, spoilt, know nothings. Don't deserve Wenger imo.
  • Options
    Something ain't right at that club, some of us have been saying it for the last 4-5 years. But now with a refuted 200million to play with, they need to be signing players, or at least look like they're gonna sign a couple
  • Options
    I just don't know. They've had £200m all summer, missed out on all their targets messing around - £40m + £1 for Suarez, what's that all about ? Missing out on Higuian was ridiculous. Now, with their injuries I would say Fernerbhace have an excellent chance of beating them in the Champions League qualifiers.
  • Options
    That Indonesian fella makes a very good point re. Silvestre and RVP, obviously Wengers "philosophy" don't work and yet most Gooners (my father in law included) argue that he's the best thing since sliced bread. Time to wake up and smell the coffee
  • Options
    Cheers Rob, great stuff!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What sort of twonk, a grown man as well, goes to the match with a "SPEND, SPEND, SPEND" sign? They wanna try life outside the Premiership for a few years that lot of ungrateful, spoilt, know nothings. Don't deserve Wenger imo.

Agree with this until the last bit. I think they deserve each other and would love to see them go down. Along with a couple of other "big names", mix things up a bit
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

That Indonesian fella makes a very good point re. Silvestre and RVP, obviously Wengers "philosophy" don't work and yet most Gooners (my father in law included) argue that he's the best thing since sliced bread. Time to wake up and smell the coffee

Yeah he spoke a lot of sense. Wenger was the best thing since sliced bread in 1998. Unfortunately that was 15 years ago and he just hasn't kept up. I think he's probably still a good manager but I don't think he should be in charge of transfers though, he just doesn't know what he's doing.

I reckon we'll see later today that Spurs are now miles ahead of Arsenal thanks to their summer transfer activity and clearly Chelsea, United and City are already on another level.

Arsenal might qualify for the Champions League in the next couple of weeks; the way things are going they definitely wont at the end of the season.
  • Options
    he nearly cried the fella in the first video great passion from the lad
  • Options
    Alan Alger was on 5 live early this morning and mentioned that the best seat at The Arsenal yesterday cost £140! 25 years ago a season ticket on the north bank cost £128. Premiership prices have gone crazy, though if the fools want to pay £140 notes for a ticket, then they must have more money than sense!
  • Options
    I watched Arsenal - Villa in my local, said to an Arsenal mate that I wouldn't be surprised if Villa finished above them, he offered me 5/1 - so I had a fiver on it
  • Options

I watched Arsenal - Villa in my local, said to an Arsenal mate that I wouldn't be surprised if Villa finished above them, he offered me 5/1 - so I had a fiver on it

Should've took him for a oner mate
  • Options
    Every summer it's always 'Arsene has money' yet we reach the start of the season and he hasn't bought anyone. No doubt he'll make a couple of panic signings on the 31st August to plug the gap.

At least with us, we know we don't have money to spend!
  • Options
    enjoying their pain long may it continue.
  • Options
    great aint it
  • Options
    everytime the goonershit concede a goal or get a bad decision when you look at wenger think of Basil Faulty hiting his car with a tree branch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Should've took him for a oner mate
    Not that confident mate, think I will prob lose this bet
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Alan Alger was on 5 live early this morning and mentioned that the best seat at The Arsenal yesterday cost £140! 25 years ago a season ticket on the north bank cost £128. Premiership prices have gone crazy, though if the fools want to pay £140 notes for a ticket, then they must have more money than sense!

That is utterly insane.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

True, although sense doesn't normally come into it when supporting your team. Fans will pay as much as they can, and clubs know it. It's simple exploitation.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    se9addick said:

shirty5 said:

True, although sense doesn't normally come into it when supporting your team. Fans will pay as much as they can, and clubs know it. It's simple exploitation.
    Hence the reason why fans (Top half of Prem) would sooner see their club in millions of debt and some silver wear in the cabinet!
  • Options
    Had £50 that Benteke would score more than Giroud this season with a gooner before kick off. Wish I took him up on that oner now!
  • Options

Every summer it's always 'Arsene has money' yet we reach the start of the season and he hasn't bought anyone. No doubt he'll make a couple of panic signings on the 31st August to plug

He'll probably get in a couple of lightweights who will destroy Hull, Cardiff, P****e etc but crumble against the big boys.
  • Options

Every summer it's always 'Arsene has money' yet we reach the start of the season and he hasn't bought anyone. No doubt he'll make a couple of panic signings on the 31st August to plug the gap.

Wenger just refuses too - hoping this FFP comes into play I suspect which will hurt the other top sides but then as said about Spurs are spending big this summer to the likely Bale deal.
  • Options

enjoying their pain long may it continue.

• Options
    Not really sure you should be happy with anyone receiving a fall like that....

Glad he's alright though.
  • Options
    Arsenal fans are embarrassing.