Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greg Wallace Masterchef- Go on son!

2»

Comments

• Options

Rizzo said:

Wallace's other other half, John Torode, is doing alright for himself. He's shagging Celebrity Masterchef winner Lisa Faulkner.

Lucky Abbo Git
    ??

• Options
    aussie - aboriginal- abbo
  • Options
    Shocking news! If only we had someone on here who has also been involved in a celebrity scrap at a charity function to give us another perspective. Someone like...oh I dunno...Ade Edmonson for example.

:o)
  • Options

Have met him several times. He's a really nice bloke. Really. Most blokes would have done exactly the same as he did. As for the tweets. Ffs.

Surely what you meant to say, SHG, was that you saw him drowning puppies in bleach with his spanners kit on. That would just make things so much simpler for everyone...

• Options
    4 bowman said:

You all say the guys a twat he maybe , but if someone grabbed your birds bum would you not nut him (or similar ) ?

You've obviously never seen my missus.
  • Options
    TBH most of my opinion of the bloke is based on the fact he is a Spanner really. Same with Danny Baker, Bob Crowe etc...

Saying that, did anyone catch his "Who do you think you are?" Talk about a bunch of unlucky bastards on both sides of the family tree, suicides, early deaths. No wonder he supports the knuckle draggers!