Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster......easy 3 points apparently.

Currently 2-0 up at Wigan.

Comments

• I don't think that many people have actually said that on here.

Take your point though - no-one has the right to beat anyone in this division.
  • Just like last year this league is going to be unpredictable.
  • No chance of an easy victory. If we scrape à 1-0 with a last minute own goal, deflected, tap in i would be over the moon.
  • And to be honest doncaster probably fancy their chances.
  • The Doncaster game may very well end up being an easy 3 points... but for which team?
  • According to BetFair we're pretty decent favorites right now.
  • It's okay, we'll have Dean Hammond and Marc Albrighton signed up by then.
  • I don't think that many people have actually said that on here.

Take your point though - no-one has the right to beat anyone in this division.

I think jackmasterflash did, although tbf he's 14.
  • Wigan get one back now
  • Playing midweek at Wigan won't help their chances whatever the outcome. Okay maybe confidence levels if they win....but we can take em.

Actually rather sure we will win the game. I might be one of few.

The "realisits" will be in doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Championship for you - probably be a winner somewhere.
  • Finished 2-2
  • Donny have re-signed Wellens .. Mr Donny is back and makes them tick
  • hopefully that 1 direction fella plays against us!
  • It isn’t that Doncaster will be easy – far from it – it will surely be a tough game. However it is also a winnable game. I think acknowledging that point doesn’t infer disrespect or arrogance on our part. They have had a couple of good results and I’m sure we won’t be taking them lightly.

I think we have had a disrupted start with new strikers having to adapt to the team and injuries and suspensions to midfielders. This could be the game that hopefully gets us started.
  • As you will see on Saturday, Dickov is a thoughtful manager who has got them playing in a way we might struggle with. Organised and pressing from the front when they don't have the ball. Hopefully CP has done his homework. We'll see.
  • That's the championship for you. Comfortably beaten at home by Blackpool and probably fearing the worst, then take 4 points from Blackburn and Wigan.
  • Dave2l said:

Playing midweek at Wigan won't help their chances whatever the outcome. Okay maybe confidence levels if they win....but we can take em.

Actually rather sure we will win the game. I might be one of few.

The "realisits" will be in doubt.

That's the spirit Dave! could make a Mowbray comment and say we should be beating teams like Doncaster, but realistically 70% of the championship probably thinks that about us right now!
  • Doncaster definitely in better form than us.....
  • Sponsored links:

• As you will see on Saturday, Dickov is a thoughtful manager who has got them playing in a way we might struggle with. Organised and pressing from the front when they don't have the ball. Hopefully CP has done his homework. We'll see.

this this AND this
  • CP would of done his homework. Doesn't mean a thing if the players play like c**** though.
  • CP would of done his homework. Doesn't mean a thing if the players play like c**** though.

Why would they play like chips though!?
  • Will Louis Tomlinson be playing?
  • cafc-west said:

CP would of done his homework. Doesn't mean a thing if the players play like c**** though.

Why would they play like chips though!?

You're right. Chips are useful.
  • dickov was also at barnsley last week as i saw him when walking in and a few of my mates got a photo with him
  • Don't let JaShea99 hear you say that!
  • Robinson against our centre backs sounds like an accident waiting to happen.