Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doncaster......easy 3 points apparently.

Currently 2-0 up at Wigan.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think that many people have actually said that on here.

Take your point though - no-one has the right to beat anyone in this division.
  • Options
    Just like last year this league is going to be unpredictable.
  • Options
    No chance of an easy victory. If we scrape à 1-0 with a last minute own goal, deflected, tap in i would be over the moon.
  • Options
    And to be honest doncaster probably fancy their chances.
  • Options
    The Doncaster game may very well end up being an easy 3 points... but for which team?
  • Options
    According to BetFair we're pretty decent favorites right now.
  • Options
    It's okay, we'll have Dean Hammond and Marc Albrighton signed up by then.
  • Options

I don't think that many people have actually said that on here.

Take your point though - no-one has the right to beat anyone in this division.

I think jackmasterflash did, although tbf he's 14.
  • Options
    Wigan get one back now
  • Options
    Playing midweek at Wigan won't help their chances whatever the outcome. Okay maybe confidence levels if they win....but we can take em.

Actually rather sure we will win the game. I might be one of few.

The "realisits" will be in doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-2
  • Options
    Championship for you - probably be a winner somewhere.
  • Options
    Finished 2-2
  • Options
    Donny have re-signed Wellens .. Mr Donny is back and makes them tick
  • Options
    hopefully that 1 direction fella plays against us!
  • Options
    It isn’t that Doncaster will be easy – far from it – it will surely be a tough game. However it is also a winnable game. I think acknowledging that point doesn’t infer disrespect or arrogance on our part. They have had a couple of good results and I’m sure we won’t be taking them lightly.

I think we have had a disrupted start with new strikers having to adapt to the team and injuries and suspensions to midfielders. This could be the game that hopefully gets us started.
  • Options
    As you will see on Saturday, Dickov is a thoughtful manager who has got them playing in a way we might struggle with. Organised and pressing from the front when they don't have the ball. Hopefully CP has done his homework. We'll see.
  • Options
    That's the championship for you. Comfortably beaten at home by Blackpool and probably fearing the worst, then take 4 points from Blackburn and Wigan.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Playing midweek at Wigan won't help their chances whatever the outcome. Okay maybe confidence levels if they win....but we can take em.

Actually rather sure we will win the game. I might be one of few.

The "realisits" will be in doubt.

That's the spirit Dave! could make a Mowbray comment and say we should be beating teams like Doncaster, but realistically 70% of the championship probably thinks that about us right now!
  • Options
    Doncaster definitely in better form than us.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As you will see on Saturday, Dickov is a thoughtful manager who has got them playing in a way we might struggle with. Organised and pressing from the front when they don't have the ball. Hopefully CP has done his homework. We'll see.

this this AND this
  • Options
    CP would of done his homework. Doesn't mean a thing if the players play like c**** though.
  • Options

CP would of done his homework. Doesn't mean a thing if the players play like c**** though.

Why would they play like chips though!?
  • Options
    Will Louis Tomlinson be playing?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Why would they play like chips though!?

You're right. Chips are useful.
  • Options
    dickov was also at barnsley last week as i saw him when walking in and a few of my mates got a photo with him
  • Options
    Don't let JaShea99 hear you say that!
  • Options
    Robinson against our centre backs sounds like an accident waiting to happen.