Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Doncaster Match thread 24/8/13 - GAME ABANDONED

edited August 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon folks, here we go again all the usual stuff here....no prem scores please.....we need 3 points and we need a good fighting performance from the off...not when we are 2 down........so here's hoping we can finally get our season off the ground....will bring you the teams as soon as I can get them................COYR's

Comments

• Its my first game of the season, so we will ever be brilliant, or complete s**t. I wonder which it will be!?
  • Brilliant my son! Brilliant!
  • Think its Emma and Pete F today on commentary
  • Charlton: Hamer, Wiggins, Solly, Cort, Morrison (c); Harriott, Pritchard, Gower, Cousins; Kermorgant, Church
  • Charlton subs: Pope, Evina, Dervite, Green, Wilson, Sordell, Pigott
  • A very interesting mix of youth and experience that team... I don't trust the midfield to control the game, Doncaster if they control the midfield will win IMO. COYR
  • so cort in from the off, and cousins gets his starting debut
  • Much better starting 11
  • Doncaster Rovers: Turnbull, Husband, Jones, Brown, Cotterill, Khumalo, Keegan, Wellens, Robinson, Coppinger, Wabara
  • Afternoon Red. Signing in from France and looking forward to your commentary and the three points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Doncaster subs: Maxted, Quinn, Furman, Syers, Duffy, Paynter, McCullough
  • Love that team, best we could have hoped for. I'm feeling confident
  • Pritchard back and Stevo not in squad
  • Morrison is very lucky to still be in the side with the current form he is showing
  • Millwall kit man has forgotten their kit, playing in Sheffield Wednesday’s 3rd kit!................oh dear!!!
  • Just a personal opinion but I would rather Dervite than Morrison at present. Not confident of a win today. Draw at best
  • good afternoon Red and everyone, as usual I'll give Championship scores as they happen plus anything significant by ex Charlton players in all leagues.

COYA
  • about to set sail across caspian.... will be lucky to get first 5 mins of updates
  • Gonna have a score on Cousins anytime scorer.. 14/1 with betfred.. why not!!
  • I like that starting line up. Cousins and Church in is positive .
  • Sponsored links:

• Pritchard, Church and Cousins add much needed energy compared to Green, Sordell and an unfit Jackson in the Boro game. Going to be interesting to see how Cousins does.
  • Gonna have a score on Cousins anytime scorer.. 14/1 with betfred.. why not!!

16/1 on will hill think its a great shout personally
  • Good line up .. though Wilson is unlucky to lose out .. Come On You ADDICKS !!!
  • edited August 2013
    20 mins till ko.....had a bet on Cousins any time scorer @14's
  • FT Trotters 0-1 Hoops
  • FT Trotters 0-1 Hoops

That result screwed my 'goals galore' bet before anyone else kicked off....went for 16 games with both sides scoring at 6000/1 with a £2 bet...........and Bolton were crap!!
  • I also would have preferred Dervite over Morro but Morro will probably have a blinder today. I like Cousins in there. Pritchard out wide and Gower in the middle. 3 points today please Reds.
  • How many more games did you need to win?

the other 15 haven't kicked off yet!! so lost bet before the rest even come out of the tunnel!! LOL

the other 15 haven't kicked off yet!! so lost bet before the rest even come out of the tunnel!! LOL
    I'll be right peed off if the other games have both teams scoring thats for sure!!!