Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny Rearranged Match

Does anyone know when the Donny game rearrangement date will be announced and how will season ticket holders be readmitted with a missing ticket stub, and will people who bought a ticket for this match get into a rearranged match for free?

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2013
    Give them a chance, not sure it's ever happened before at The Valley!
  • Options
    WSS said:

Give them a chance, not sure it's ever happened before at The Valley!

Yeah sorry , I didn't want to come across as impatient , but I'm going away later this month, and didn't want to miss another exciting instalment in charltons promotion season :-0
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    With the international breaks in early September and in early October, Carling Cup on Tuesdays and a couple of Tuesday league games (Huddersfield away and Forest home), can't see this being played until mid October time.
  • Options
    Thanks Rothko.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    good shout to make this a £5 game anyway
  • Options
    Not for a while.
  • Options
    Maybe avoid it being in the middle of winter... It wasnt exactly the same but we dont want another farce like when we tried to play Rochdale three times only for it to be cancelled each time ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2013

good shout to make this a £5 game anyway

Has the 'football for a fiver' scheme been abolished since AB's departure - don't think there has been such a game since, has there?

• Options
    I spoke to the ticket office after the "match" and they said to keep the ticket stubs as they will be valid for the re arranged fixture, not sure what the deal is for season tickets but will probably will be the same
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I spoke to the ticket office after the "match" and they said to keep the ticket stubs as they will be valid for the re arranged fixture, not sure what the deal is for season tickets but will probably will be the same

Maybe we'll just need to show our Season Tickets (not like we can show them and then pass them back through the turnstiles to someone else)

Either that or surely there are enough vouchers in the back for anything like this that may ever happen?
  • Options
    Some of you lucky people might get to use the famous season ticket voucher A...after all, unlikely to be needed for a Cup run ;-)
  • Options

Maybe we'll just need to show our Season Tickets (not like we can show them and then pass them back through the turnstiles to someone else)

Either that or surely there are enough vouchers in the back for anything like this that may ever happen?
    Yeah I think that will be enough, cant see them re-selling season ticket holders seats when random ticket buyers can use the same ticket so should be OK
  • Options
    Surely the international break is the best weekend, not like either squad is flush with internationals eh?
  • Options
    Think you will find there are 'spare' vouchers that are included in the ST book for playoff home semi and abandoned games like today.
  • Options
    Not good for the club as they will have to provide the hospitality packages again, even though we all ate the food today. I was in the Keith Peacock Suite today and think that the staff coped very well with the breaks when they had to supply us with extra refreshments.

I wonder how much it will cost the club.
  • Options

Not good for the club as they will have to provide the hospitality packages again, even though we all ate the food today. I was in the Keith Peacock Suite today and think that the staff coped very well with the breaks when they had to supply us with extra refreshments.

I doubt they are contractually obliged to provide another complete package. They will probably provide free admission to those in hospitality today and a voucher for complimentary tea etc. but I doubt you will get another meal free. I think most would consider this fair.
  • Options

But the other spin you can put on this is that they'll now have an extra game to sell even more grub..................
  • Options
    The OS states that all hospitality bookings and tickets remain valid for the re-arranged fixture.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    No mention of refunds if you can't make the rearranged fixture - may be 'within the rules' but I suspect the reason is they haven't got the cashflow to repay approx 2,000 fans. Think 'old Charlton' would have done the right thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Heard a whisper they're looking into playing tomorrow. Probably bollocks though.
  • Options

Heard a whisper there looking into playing tomorrow. Probably bollocks though.

You think?

• Options
    Just realised we're playing Tuesday so I highly doubt it
  • Options
    Chances are a replay will be a Tuesday in Jan or something...
  • Options
    Song for the replay (hopefully!) - 3-0 and you fu-ked it up.......
  • Options
    3-0 up and you still can't swim.
  • Options

Bring your own snorkel and a new back 4..
  • Options
    Doncaster fan on the train said " the re-arranged game will take place after you get taken over by the seventh richest man in the world, and will be able to re build your team" choking on my laughter I asked where the kin ell he got that from. He said everyone one in football knows about!!! I got off at the next stop.
  • Options
    You only swim when you're winning
  • Options
    SESEVEN said:

Doncaster fan on the train said " the re-arranged game will take place after you get taken over by the seventh richest man in the world, and will be able to re build your team" choking on my laughter I asked where the kin ell he got that from. He said everyone one in football knows about!!! I got off at the next stop.

Another Koch takeover?

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/richest-billionaires/charles-koch-net-worth/