Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny Rearranged Match

2»

Comments

• Options
    valleyfan said:

You only swim when you're winning

You only win when you're swimming
  • Options
    We only win when you're swimming.. oh what fun. Can't wait for the return
  • Options

Just realised we're playing Tuesday so I highly doubt it

Ah yeah, that'll be the reason why playing tomorrow is complete and utter nonsense.
  • Options
    Earliest possible date would be if BOTH sides get knocked out the Cap One Cup then it could be scheduled for the day of the third round which would be 24th September the midweek after Millwall. Otherwise the next possible date would be 22nd October.
  • Options
    Let's have it on the 24th, the day before my birthday. Although I've gotta buy a fecking ticket for the game
  • Options

Let's have it on the 24th, the day before my birthday. Although I've gotta buy a fecking ticket for the game

liberty.
  • Options

Earliest possible date would be if BOTH sides get knocked out the Cap One Cup then it could be scheduled for the day of the third round which would be 24th September the midweek after Millwall. Otherwise the next possible date would be 22nd October.

Why not the 7th of Sept ?
  • Options
    Internationals.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

good shout to make this a £5 game anyway

Has the 'football for a fiver' scheme been abolished since AB's departure - don't think there has been such a game since, has there?

I think it was said when the prices were announced that there would be a Fiver game. I predicted at the time it would be Wigan, because it's the only fixture that meets the criteria in terms of date, opposition numbers, kick-off time, etc.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Ah yeah, that'll be the reason why playing tomorrow is complete and utter nonsense.
    You mean they have not sorted out staffing, catering and policing overnight to ensure game gets played today?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

se9addick said:

You mean they have not sorted out staffing, catering and policing overnight to ensure game gets played today?
    I guess not !
  • Options

Internationals.

How many internationals do either side have ?
  • Options
    Doubt if the rearranged game will be on 22nd October as Doncaster are playing on Friday 25th at Middlesborough.
  • Options
    Yup, a Tuesday night in Jan....
  • Options

Heard a whisper they're looking into playing tomorrow. Probably bollocks though.

What time ?

• Options
    se9addick said:

Internationals.

Church? Sordell? Cort? Not sure if they are playing though.

How many internationals do either side have ?
  • Options

Heard a whisper they're looking into playing tomorrow. Probably bollocks though.

What time ?

It was a 1pm kick off, just got back. Great 5-5 draw, thought the crowd was a bit low, they should have promoted it more.

Can't believe Hamer got a hat trick.
  • Options
    Bugger: I heard a whisper it was a 7-45 kick-off.