Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield Town v Charlton Ath|Capital One League Cup|27 August 2013|Preview, News, Views & Teams

13»

Comments

• Options
    they were in first class atleast!
  • Options

I've been told the team was spotted at Euston at about 1pm - unusual for them to travel that far on the day.

Euston is a strange station to be at if going to Huddersfield! Shouldn't it be Kings X? I thought it was only Dowie that got us lost!
  • Options
    Is it on the radio guys?
  • Options
    We have decided to concentrate on the cup this year...5-0 to CAFC
  • Options

I've been told the team was spotted at Euston at about 1pm - unusual for them to travel that far on the day.

Euston is a strange station to be at if going to Huddersfield! Shouldn't it be Kings X? I thought it was only Dowie that got us lost!
    You can go via Manchester, my source points out. Also Virgin operate the West Coast mainline, but not out of King's Cross (see other thread).
  • Options
    Fancy us to win this by a few
  • Options
    htafc's team vs #cafc (3-5-2): Smithies; Lynch, Gerrard, Clarke (c); Carroll, Hogg, Clayton, Norwood, Hammill; Paterson, Vaughan
  • Options
    Subs: Ian Bennett, Sean Scannell, Oscar Gobern, Danny Ward, Jonathan Stead, Murray Wallace, Jack Hunt
  • Options
    Their strongest team pretty much oh dear
  • Options
    Same starting XI for three games for them now. Very strong team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And we've made wholesale changes
  • Options
    Hmm interesting... So is that

Hamer
    Wilson - Morrison - Wood - Evina
    Pritchard - Stephens - Dervite - Jackson
    Pigott - Sordell

Bit disappointed Cousins isnt on the bench at least (to be rested for Saturday?) and that there are no other youngsters on the bench either
  • Options
    3-5-2 for us too.
  • Options
    Hamer
    Wood Dervite Morrison
    Wilson Jackson Pritchard Stephens Evina
    Sordell Pigott
  • Options
    No Church?
  • Options
    Can only imagine Powell has completely dropped cousins and church as they were the stand out performers on Saturday - fair to say I think church would have been well up for tonight!
  • Options
    Still no Hollands.
  • Options
    Maybe CP has Stephens in there as a last chance for teams to see what he can do before the window closes on Monday night
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Seems a very uninspired team, with little to no creativity (Given up looking for Creativity from want away Stephens).. Shame to be playing for penalties before the game have begun. Despite what CP has said this is not a team picked to see us through on a cup run. Hope I am wrong, but don't see it.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    As many have you rightly pointed out it's a formation that was used while the Addicks were on their pre-season tour of Spain (JS) #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gawd 'elp us tonight. Still, we don't do cups.
  • Options
    Decent team can't see the prob
  • Options
    As exclusivelt revealed above 3 - 5 - 2.

Don't mind that and might stop the leaking of so many goals.

Clearly resting the players he feels are important for the first team.

Best news is Jackson and Hughes back.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!