Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton - Match Thread / Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    A bit of off topic chat about hudds tweets. hamer long, ball returned, stephens long, but hudds defence clear up they build an attack.
    Vaughn misses passed, ball out, our throw, evina
  • Options
    We attack jacko, sordell, but our throw. 'moving ball well' they say, evina cross caught above wilson
  • Options
    No capital cup scores please
  • Options
    Morrow to pritch, cross, jacko crowded, wood, he crosses, Wilson shot, parried, then pritch, but hudds go again, lose out to wood...we have started well they say
  • Options
    6' Another chance for Charlton as Wood's cross falls to Wilson who sees his shot beaten away by Smithies. Great start. (JS) #cafc
  • Options
    Also COYR!!!!!!
  • Options
    hamer has ball, chit chat about crowd, dervite brings it, shocking pass drifts to keeper.
    goal kick actually, build from back, Clarke good pass, worked upfield, but wood and dale deal with it well.
  • Options
    Seem up for it , cup fever
  • Options
    Hamill plays ball, but dorian clears, now pritch, ceddy, but now town, open game, with town keeper, plays long, and pritch fouls.
  • Options
    Lots of possession for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our fans just audible, good on 'em, heroes all of them.
    10 mins, evina tussles, a throw to hudds, hamil to take, chit chat
    now
    Sordell may have been pushed, and town build, wood involved competitive, town work ball in midfield, pritch closes down, ball retreats
  • Options
    Our throw, Wilson, our half, but we clear, Wilson, and then hamer, long to pigott, hudds give it away, we have a throw.
  • Options
    Hudds a bit of a mix up, our corner...first corner of the game
  • Options
    Sounds like a cafc game.

We attack.
    We attack
    We attack
    We attack
    We attack
    We are dominant
    They score
    We panic and fall apart
  • Options
    Whenever we start well, it always seems to be a matter of minutes until someone posts 0-1.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Sounds like a cafc game.

We attack.
    We attack
    We attack
    We attack
    We attack
    We are dominant
    They score
    We panic and fall apart

Put far better than I did!
  • Options
    Far post wood heads, off line, morrow shot blocked, we come again, we just miss out getting on nthe end of one.
    sustained pressure after corner, but a goal kick
  • Options
    all charlton so far
  • Options
    Norwood attacks us, but we win ball, we build, sordell, blocked, ceddy, cross blocked, our throw. Jacko, pritch, big pressure from us, but ball squirts for a goal kick
    'Charlton reall up for it' they say.
  • Options

Whenever we start well, it always seems to be a matter of minutes until someone posts 0-1.

Sadly that seems all too true!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    COYA
  • Options
    'They are wearing their shirts with pride' they say about us, about 'Chris powells team'.
  • Options
    Huddersfield Town ‏@htafcdotcom
    13: #HTAFC 0 - 0 #CAFC 2 further chances for Charlton from the corner - Pigott 1st denied by Vaughan on the line, then Morrison by Smithies.
  • Options
    We build, but they just get it, they are back with keeper.
  • Options
    13' Twice Charlton have great chances to take the lead and they both fall to Michael Morrison (JS) #cafc

Wood heads across goal and Morrison sees his shot heroically blocked from inside the area, then he flicks a Stephens cross over (JS) #cafc
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    good start from the addicks, cmon you redddsss
  • Options
    Greetings from Bormes-Les-Mimosas in S. France. Us pikeys have towed our caravan 763 miles to our campsite, arriving in 31 degrees of heat. We sounbd good, really up for it, a cup run would really give us all a lift.
  • Options
    darkening skies in Yorkshire, town build, but mis pass, dervite brings it, pritch, wood, dale turns, hogg helps out, jacko ball in well read and Clarke clears for out half way throw
  • Options
    Summary, frustrated town, ball about...now Saturday previewed......
    v Barnsley.....
    We are 'dominating' and are 'impressive', and 'have been the better team'