Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wagstaff

Looks like he has sent the palace out. Thanks Scotty

Comments

• well done indeed!
  • Wish we still had him.
  • Well done Scotty

#shitloadsbetterthangreen
  • LenGlover said:

Wish we still had him.

Me too Len, the silver lining is that he's helped dump Palace out of the cup as well, I can stomach tonight's defeat.

• Well done Scotty

THIS

Wish we still had him.
  • Well done Scott.

Wish he was still here but CP wasn't playing him so better for him to go and get games and, it has to be said, a three year contract.
  • Wish we still had him? Come on
  • Well done scott ! Hope he does realy well in his career you never no we could see him back in a charlton shirt in a few years
  • Charlton boy through and through.
  • Love me some Waggy...........................

• Sponsored links:

• Well done Scott! We should not have let him go!
  • Well done Scotty

This.
  • charltonJ said:

Wish we still had him? Come on

Yeah, cos Danny Green has really made the right wing slot his own. Oh wait...
  • Danny Green produces better t-shirts.

Obv.
  • Danny Green produces better t-shirts.

But only once every couple of weeks. The rest of the time they get lost on the way to shops.

• Rizzo said:

charltonJ said:

And waggy did?
  • edited August 2013

Waggy always was a good finisher ....the legendaty Ralph Milne went to Bristol City after us, and also knocked Palace out of the cup for them. His reward? A move to Old Trafford! Don't think Waggy will get that just yet, but best of luck to him.
  • Loved Waggy, not the most gifted but always gave 100%. If he stayed he'd be offering a lot more than some awful, 2 bob clothing
  • The one player you could guarantee would always put the club and the fans ahead of contract matters or future security doubts, as evidenced by his final appearance. Just the bloke you need to have around the squad when you suspect that some players aren't fully focused.
  • Great Charlton club man but a player with limitations. Mind you we let him go but there has hardly been a flood of replacements kind of demonstrates the lousy shape the club is in. Depressing
  • Sponsored links:

• Waggy's goal v Palace midweek reminds me of a goal he scored for us against the Wendies 3 seasons ago when we won 1-0 at The Valley
  • The only reason we kept Green and not Wagstaff was that the latter's contract ran out sooner.
  • Rizzo said:

charltonJ said:

And Wagstaff really made it his own when he was here... Oh wait again.
  • Would rather a wagstaff than a green. He's the sort of player clubs need to be successful.
  • Well done Scott , keep it up Son!
  • The only reason we kept Green and not Wagstaff was that the latter's contract ran out sooner.

Nail on head.

• Well done for scoring against that lot , sure.
    Wouldn't want him anywhere near our squad at the moment.
  • Jarman said:

Well done for scoring against that lot , sure.
    Wouldn't want him anywhere near our squad at the moment.

Agree, he would show quite a few up!
  • Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but a Bristol city supporting mate has just told me Wagstaff dedicated his midweek goal against Palace to Charlton fans!

It's on the Bristol City Player site, apparently.
  • Valley11 said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but a Bristol city supporting mate has just told me Wagstaff dedicated his midweek goal against Palace to Charlton fans!

It's on the Bristol City Player site, apparently.

around 1m20 in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfWJMhI8U8&feature=youtu.be