Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wagstaff

2»

Comments

• Options
    Top lad. I miss him.
  • Options
    Big yellow taxi
  • Options
    Fair play to Waggy for saying that!

It's a shame he never really cemented a place down with us, no overly convinced he's championship standard, would imagine he'll do very well with City though. Good luck to him!
  • Options
    :'o)

I love that lad.
  • Options
    Lots of people question his ability on here, but you can't question his attitude, character and commitment and that will always take him far and endear him to fans. Top bloke and I believe he will get better and better the more he plays, great lad, Bristol City are lucky to have him.
  • Options
    I think he's Championship standard, just never given his chance. Top draw finisher.
    Well done Waggy.
  • Options
    Top geezer Waggy!!
  • Options
    Was that Waggy's assist for the City equaliser today?
  • Options
    Charlton at heart
  • Options
    Hope he goes on to be a great player for Bristol City, gets a big move to a big club and proves himself as a great premiership player.
    Will always get a big cheer from me.
    Nothing but a class guy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top man
  • Options
    Yes it was his assist for Bristol's goal.
  • Options
    Great assist, I feel so happy for him to finally have a proper first team place, he more than deserves it, would live to see him play at the valley again, he would get an amazing reception.
  • Options
    Needs to play regularly and is getting that at Bristol - hope he gets back to the Championship.
  • Options
    Can't believe we preferred Green to Waggy.
  • Options

Can't believe we preferred Green to Waggy.

We didn't Waggy was out of contract, Green wasn't.
  • Options
    Surprised to see Bristol City so low in the table despite it being early days
  • Options
    quality goal and did you see the Brick celebration get another run out?

nice to see him playing well and with a beaming smile back on his face.

go on the scottydog