Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dicanio and his rant tonight

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Some very short memories on here. Di Canio was a fantastic player for us in possibly the most skilled Charlton team of the modern era.

I would hardly say he went on a 'rant'. Infact I'm not sure he said anything that other managers wouldnt say, but as usual it gets overhyped because it is Di Canio and many people don't seem to like him.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

He's a joke, and not a very funny one. He should fuck off back to Italy where his 'talents' for self publicity might be more appreciated. I will be surprised if he's still in a job by Christmas

wow such anger and even a hint of racism great post

it was not such the criticism of oshea it was the way he divulged the mind set of him all week, players are well paid have a great life as a fan atleast you can expect 100% commitment to your team and for the duration of the game a focus that doesn't waver, it shows that dicanio is not afraid to show up one of his players in order to try to make others aware that he will not tolerate that sort of shoddy build up and prep to any game

you can bet oshea thought it was just palace we will win go at 75% and think about the week ahead

players don't leave man utd freely they get forced out, SAF may not have publically humiliated oshea for his lack of focus but he did show him up by forcing him out

and he kicked a boot at becks all quite public, so even the best do it in other ways

• Options

Refreshing to have a manager say it as he sees it and not serve up the usual BS (IMO)

I am camp

Fixed for you mate

when I done it I knew you would do that
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Some very short memories on here. Di Canio was a fantastic player for us in possibly the most skilled Charlton team of the modern era.

So we should give him an automatic pass because he had a good season for us?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    @nthlondonaddick .. for your 'knowledge', Italians are the same 'race' as the British .. get your facts right before you try sarcasm .. and I am not angry, just fed up with this rubbish manager getting all this unwarranted attention .. If that's alright with you .. what exactly has he ever achieved in football management ? .. AND he signed about a dozen new players for this season .. it's his signings that are not doing the business
  • Options

@nthlondonaddick .. for your 'knowledge', Italians are the same 'race' as the British .. get your facts right before you try sarcasm .. and I am not angry, just fed up with this rubbish manager getting all this unwarranted attention .. If that's alright with you .. what exactly has he ever achieved in football management ? .. AND he signed about a dozen new players for this season .. it's his signings that are not doing the business

Why mention Italians at all then.

• Options

I didn't .. I wrote 'Italy'.. the land where di Canio learnt all about fascism .. and who rattled your cage? .. as with nla .. get your facts right
  • Options

cafctom said:

Didn't say that did I? But when some are saying he should "fuck off back to Italy" then I would consider that a disrespectful way to talk about a former player who served us well in the time he was here.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Really then why tell him to fuck off back to Italy you are a racist or a bigot FACT you proved it in your post
  • Options
    Blimey, that well known disease, Di Canioitis, is infectious it seems....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NLA, Xenophobe is a better and more accurate term for Lincs.
  • Options
    I don't see how it was a 'rant' anyway, he was quite calm and was not personally abusive towards anyone.

I admire Di Canio for his passion, focus and dedication and would love to see him do well BUT he has basically 'done a QPR' and brought in a whole new squad in the close season and that is a big risk.
  • Options
    Don't understand how any Charlton fan can say that unless you missed the season he spent with us.
  • Options

that's a very good description henners
  • Options

I see that you like facts - here's a fact for you. Eight of the starting eleven were already at Sunderland when the Italian arrived. Hardly "his signings".
  • Options

I didn't .. I wrote 'Italy'.. the land where di Canio learnt all about fascism .. and who rattled your cage? .. as with nla .. get your facts right
    "Who rattled my cage ?" Think it was fairly obvious it was you you twat.

• Options
    edited September 2013

Really then why tell him to fuck off back to Italy you are a racist or a bigot FACT you proved it in your post

I was waiting for a comment from the Bromley wankler sniper .. get back in that coffin Dracula ..and as for Di Canio |Mr nla .. hopefully he'll be back in Italy very soon and he'll take u viv 'im .. either that or you'll be doomed to spend the rest of your life in your favourite C word .. Coventry
  • Options

I was waiting for a comment from the Bromley wankler sniper .. get back in that coffin Dracula ..and as for Di Canio |Mr nla .. hopefully he'll be back in Italy very soon and he'll take u viv 'im .. either that or you'll be doomed to spend the rest of your life in your favourite C word .. Coventry
    What a very strange post. Weird.

• Options

What a very strange post. Weird.

you keep taking the tablets mush ..
  • Options
    Some one is tired.

Or drunk.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't drink or smoke Dracula and don't take drugs or take seriously any abuse from a frustrated little man like you
  • Options
    Some one is very tired and very very angry and upset. Watch out or your brain cell will explode.

"Little man". Oh dear that is funny.

Back to ignore mode now for the Xenophobe
  • Options
    that's it Dracula .. back to the coffin
  • Options
    What's Dracula got to do with PDC ?
  • Options

What's Dracula got to do with PDC ?

lol .. nothing at all .. it's my 'pet name' for Henry Irving .. I'm the Xenophobe, he's Dracula .. we have strayed a long way from comments on the sage of Sunderland ..
  • Options
    Felt sorry for the poor guy (coach?) on the bench who was the focus of his many rants. Did well to stay poker faced.
  • Options
    Right....thanks (I think).
  • Options

Right....thanks (I think).

hahahahha .. it's a short story .. and if my laptop was to stay powered up for more than 5 mins at a time ...
  • Options
    Whilst he was correct it tends to weaken a manager's position when they publicly slate players. Stupid thing is he bought the striker, so that bit is his fault
  • Options
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Didn't say that did I? But when some are saying he should "fuck off back to Italy" then I would consider that a disrespectful way to talk about a former player who served us well in the time he was here.
    Spot on.

Was a hard working player and expects the same from his own bunch players. Backing out of a 4 yard header to score is not acceptable when you are on a footballers wage.