Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seeking a lifeline from a professional floor layer.

Bit of a cry for help from anyone on Charlton Life that has experience laying professional kitchen flooring and is willing to help me out in a big way. I have just taken on a bar and restaurant in Greenwich that needs a few square meters of the flooring replaced.

Comments

• Options
    Can do Vinyl, but for the "Hard Flooring" @falconwood_1 might help.
  • Options

Can do Vinyl, but for the "Hard Flooring" @falconwood_1 might help.

Having looked around it is the Altro? style flooring that needs to be bonded. The parts that need to be replaced (all in one large cut) have to be bonded together? This is what I have been told today. Is that Vinyl?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    Strasburger Dm me with details vinyl, PVC, solid Wood, tiled etc and contact details and I'll get back to you.
  • Options
    After a few spliffs I can lay on a floor for hours :-)
  • Options
    Call Jamie from the London Flooring Company on 0203 0868509 - he's a charlton fan and is awaiting your call.
  • Options
    His website is www.prestigiousflooring.co.uk
  • Options
    We could help you, we are Altro registered contractors and hold stock in Lewisham.

We have supplied hard flooring and carpets to the club for years.

www.mcflooring.co.uk
  • Options
    Where's the bar Strasbourg?
  • Options

We get it. You take drugs.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol
  • Options
    More important than the floor is a Charlton fan owning a local bar, directions pls
  • Options

Jeremy Kyle is coming for you Jermery Kyle is coming for you
  • Options
    Hi everyone I will pass all details on when we are near to opening, we will be in the old SE10 building in Thames Street, Greenwich. Little more than a bar it will be a microbrewery
  • Options
    Is that the place in the ground floor of the new build block on the river
  • Options
    No its the old pub/restaurant that shut down.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55935853@N00/5273658528/
  • Options
    If all goes well we might look to take over the place on the river (or one of the new retail units opening in the next 18 months down near the new waitrose), it was a wine bar for a year but had issues with the local residents and not the level of trade that was needed to stay open.
  • Options

Ok hands up...I just said that to make people smile because I know nothing about floor laying.

• Options
    cool
  • Options
    My mate owns the penthouse on the block by the river, amongst it's residents is a judge and a barrister the reason why it got closed down so quickly so bear that in mind if you do
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ok hands up...I just said that to make people smile because I know nothing about floor laying.

Your not very good at humour either.
    As it happens, your a bit of a tit.
  • Options

I was going to post a comedic photo of a blue tit, alas I shall now refrain in case the humour police hound me for it.
  • Options
    Do you need a bar manger Strasburger?
    Been in bar work for 8 years now :)
  • Options
    Hope you got sorted R.
  • Options

Yes I am a bit of a tit, but unlike you I have absolutely no agenda with anyone that I have never met.

• Options

Hope you got sorted R.

Thanks MOG pm sent earlier sorry for not getting back to you today.

Yes I am a bit of a tit, but unlike you I have absolutely no agenda with anyone that I have never met.

"Tits" and persons harboring "agendas" with strangers are more than welcome to come along when we open, I am sure I will have a beverage that each and every one of us can enjoy, together :-)
  • Options
    Thanks Stras, that would be really nice...and although I don't partake of alcohol, maybe we can have a nice cup of tea and Robbo can be mum :-)
  • Options
    Hope you're prices aren't going to be as eye watering as the Old Brewery. As lovely as that place is, its a bit too pricey for moi.
  • Options
    I paid £8 for a pint in there not long ago! I am aiming to keep the prices sub £3 a pint from the microbrewery and other breweries if at all possible.
  • Options
    Strasberger. I don't lay floors, don't work in or manage bars, not a comedian (well, some may dispute this), but I'd be more than willing to pop in and support your new venture when you open