Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cycling - road rash care

2»

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't move to Romney Marsh for the world.
  • Options
    SESEVEN said:

I wouldn't move to Romney Marsh for the world.

Well thats it, isnt it? No hills and it gets boring as hell. I rode London 2 Brussels via Amsterdam in May. 350 miles or so. A couple of little hills on Day 1 to Harwich but Days 2 & 3 were as flat as a pancake and the ride was beyond boring.

Much more prefer a ride like this...

Welling to Westerham via Cudham Lane, up/down Hosey, up/down Toys, up Sundridge/Ide and back down the B2042 quick descent (which Charlton Charlie showed me), through Dunton Green/Otford/Sureham then up Fackenden Lane, down Row Dow and back up Exdown before heading back to Bexley via the very fast Fawkham Valley Road and Green Street Green to Dartford.

Favourite ride from last year was up and down Toys three times then back home over Brasted...ouchy...

• Options
    FFS who ever has hacked Leroys account do f++k off. Our Leroy is a man not some limpo wristed herbert who posts on a chat site about falling off a kids toy.
  • Options
    Don't make me put my L2P24 ride profile up here... :o)
  • Options

FFS who ever has hacked Leroys account do f++k off. Our Leroy is a man not some limpo wristed herbert who posts on a chat site about falling off a kids toy.

that's why I asked for the pic I always thought LA was a proper ard fella

• Options

that's why I asked for the pic I always thought LA was a proper ard fella

You've got me confused with nolly
  • Options

I'm impressed your Garmin lasted that long. Looking back at my old L2P data from last year, climbed just short of 14,000ft on L2P in 3.5 days. Total respect for you doing that in 24hrs you absolute raving loony :)

• Options
    Not working at the moment, so just back from 80km in the Kent Lanes...Cudham, Toys, Ide, Star and Xmas Tree Hills - managed to be a bit faster than last week and didn't throw up halfway up Star, so am getting a bit better.. I'm not fast up the hills but I much prefer getting in to a groove and making my own way up a hill/mountain than I do bombing along at 25mph and trying not to fall off the back of the group...
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I'm impressed your Garmin lasted that long. Looking back at my old L2P data from last year, climbed just short of 14,000ft on L2P in 3.5 days. Total respect for you doing that in 24hrs you absolute raving loony :)

Ha - it actually gave out just after the Arc de Triomphe, so I'm missing the last five minutes of the ride :)

I'm seriously thinking of doing the Race Across America next year. Problem is, it would take three weeks of my annual leave in one chunk.