Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official CL weekend Lycra warriors thread (cycling)

1109110111112113115»

Comments

• Options
    jamescafc said:
    Cloudworm said:
    Road shoe advice please....

I'm unfortunately restricted to having to buy shoes online. It's a nightmare because I live in Asia and can't get my size. I want to avoid a protracted to-ing and fro-ing of returns and having to pay the international shipping costs on a dozen pairs of shoes until I get the right pair. The only website I've found with a comprehensive fitting guide is Lake, but their shoes are way outside my budget. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
    Where abouts are you in Asia? I’m here too and have no issues. If you travel much, there are lots of good options in HK, Taiwan, SG, Malaysia, Thailand etc.

In Japan. Might have to wait now until Christmas. Thinking about Taipei. Thanks.
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Road shoe advice please....

I'm unfortunately restricted to having to buy shoes online. It's a nightmare because I live in Asia and can't get my size. I want to avoid a protracted to-ing and fro-ing of returns and having to pay the international shipping costs on a dozen pairs of shoes until I get the right pair. The only website I've found with a comprehensive fitting guide is Lake, but their shoes are way outside my budget. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
    Sport pursuit sell some Lake models as a reasonable discount in case they have the right size and fit?
    This was helpful. I didn't know this website Thanks. Unfortunately they don't do half sizes.
  • Options
    Absolute nightmare today. Hit by a lorry in Lewisham (which drove off). 3rd hit and run in 18 months. Bike survived the last 2 but not today. Di2 rear derailleur snapped off, rear Mavic Carbon Wheel trashed, mudguard destroyed and a snapped chain. No witnesses and no number plate either......
  • Options
    no doubt you'll replace those parts but it could have been a LOT worse.

• Options
    Been quiet on this thread for a while. By way of a bump, I am selling my second bike if anyone is interested.

Dolan ADX Titanium 2023 Large (suits 5ft 10 to 6ft 1)

Original price £1800, has over £1200 worth of upgrades.

Spec:

Full Shimano Di2 11 speed. Upgraded from 105 mechanical.
    Prime Orra Terra Carbon Handle Bars
    DT Swiss P16000 32 spline wheels
    Fizik Aliante R3 Open Saddle
    Carbon seatpost

No pedals.

This is the bike that I had the accident on, however, the damage was caused by a snapped gear hanger. Bike was fully inspected by Dolan and the warranty on the frame remains in place (4 years of the 5 years left) No marks or other damage.

All damaged parts have been replaced.

Looking for £1000