Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fan on pitch at Millwall game

2»

Comments

• Options
    He must have known the likely outcome of his actions - is he a fit parent? - social services need to get involved.
  • Options

That forum post is truly beyond belief. Even though the bloke seems clear and unequivocal in his condemnation of the pillock in question, he still can't escape the spanner disease of deflecting a bit of blame (the stewards) and seems to think it's the head steward's fault that the drunken bum's kid was left on her own - and that 20 other Muppets telling him something that could just as easily have been a load of old bollocks apparently is enough to make them stop what they're doing and let the bloke climb back into the crowd.

It's a generalisation, I know - but even the ones intelligent enough to operate keyboards can't seem to shake that persecution complex they've all got.

Plenty of other posts on that forum that slate the father and not the stewards. Again, silly to generalise from one post out of over 100.
  • Options

That forum post is truly beyond belief. Even though the bloke seems clear and unequivocal in his condemnation of the pillock in question, he still can't escape the spanner disease of deflecting a bit of blame (the stewards) and seems to think it's the head steward's fault that the drunken bum's kid was left on her own - and that 20 other Muppets telling him something that could just as easily have been a load of old bollocks apparently is enough to make them stop what they're doing and let the bloke climb back into the crowd.

It's a generalisation, I know - but even the ones intelligent enough to operate keyboards can't seem to shake that persecution complex they've all got.

Plenty of other posts on that forum that slate the father and not the stewards. Again, silly to generalise from one post out of over 100.
    Fair enough but that post is golden!

Surely if the girl was at the front she could've been lifted gone with her dad?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Indeed, I spent about ten minutes on the main Millwall boards earlier and came to the conclusion that a good number of them need serious mental health assessment as soon as possible.

They just seem so permanently angry about everything!
  • Options
    I think i'd be permanently angry if a manager from our most hated rivals had come in and made a pigs ear of it...imagine if an ex-palace manager had done that to Charlton...oh!
  • Options

Some of you just don't get how easy it is to be distracted

So what if his daughter was there with him

You don't think of anyone else when you need to go and av it with a flag

The bloke couldn't have the flag making him look like a cnut infront of his daughter

His daughter needed to see that you never let a flag make you look like a melt mug

Its a right of passage its her heritage to understand

If a flag calls it on you just react and do what is needed regardless

Social services wtf are you on about them bstds in social services leave flags in situations that see poles get shoved inside them every day

Do you think they care when someone does this

Sort yourselves out

Its a flag it needed doing ffs

LOL! that's excellent NLA

• Options
    Think you're being slightly unfair to the Poles, nla.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's a Polish fella even done to you?
  • Options
    Apparently it's all Santa's fault, he sent a letter to Santa asking for a flag on a stick. Alas he didnt get one but when he saw that the lino had one he pressumed Santa had left it at the wrong address & it was his.

Easy mistake to make to be fair!
  • Options
    a blinding job on me extension 45% cheaper than any other quote 8)

• Options
    There shouldn't be too many Spanners out and about today, it's the annual stock take at London Zoo.
  • Options
    I was just talking to my wife about this, saying "I feel a little bad for the club, because no matter how much they might try and improve their image, the fans will always be there to screw it up."

Then I saw on the BBC article it said: "Millwall have yet to reveal whether they will take any action against the supporter."
    - Surely that's not a decision that needs a lot of thinking about?! "Well on the one hand, he did invade the pitch and angrily assault an official, breaking some equipment. But on the other hand - pffffftttt."
  • Options
    we are truly united in our hatred of Millwall. Daft bunch of thickos
  • Options

we are truly united in our hatred of Millwall. Daft bunch of thickos

If by "we" you mean ALL football fans! Yes!!