Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ios7 update

Comments

• Options
    My podcasts are ok.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

It's absolutely fine, Christ knows what people are moaning about.

Like I posted above - absolutely fine, apart from the people who it's not fine for.
    What a miserable prick haha.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    kimbo said:

Can anyone remember how to load CHARLTON fixtures from sky.

Just re-done this for IOS7 and it works.

Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (iOS 6)

Go to the 'settings' app on your device.

From the list, select the 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' option.

Select 'Add Account'

From the list, choose 'Other'

Under 'Calendars', Select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'

Enter the URL (beginning http://) In the box marked 'Server'

http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/charltonathletic

More options should appear, you can optionally enter a description for the calendar. You do not require a username or password, and should ensure 'Use SSL' is set to 'off'.

At the moment, no alarm information is sent with the fixture lists, so the 'Remove Alarms' option will not have an effect.

Select 'Next' - the calendar should sync, and then 'Save' to confirm the subscription.

Leave the 'settings' app, and go to the 'calendar' app. You should now see the subscribed calendar(s) in the list under 'subscribed' - ensure they are selected, and you should see all of the events in your calendar.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Why would you when you have castrust.org/diary which includes fan events too and can be added with a single click ios6 or lower

More on ios7

http://thenextweb.com/apple/2013/06/25/ios-7-apples-new-design-is-no-longer-about-making-it-work-and-thats-too-bad/
  • Options
    I can confirm this now works in ios 7

http://castrust.org/diary
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Just walked past Apple store in Covent Garden and there must be over 2,000 people queuing up. 99% asian. I take it the iPhone 5 comes out today?
  • Options
    s

maybe
  • Options
    People over here (OZ) have lost Apps, Contacts, Music and Photos. Articles on the Web Newspapers are reccomending sync with PC first and/or wait a few days.
  • Options
    podcasts not working on my ipad
  • Options
    worst upgrade ever! The UI is horrible!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still can't download it. Apple are starting to turn back into the irrelevant clunky company it was before steve jobs' return.
  • Options
    took about 15 mins.

pleased with everything.
  • Options
    ok sussed the diary, to get list view you have click search icon, hmm makes sense (not)
  • Options

podcasts not working on my ipad

Neither was mine. I did a master reset and they worked after that .
  • Options

It's absolutely fine, Christ knows what people are moaning about.

Like I posted above - absolutely fine, apart from the people who it's not fine for.
    What a miserable prick haha.
    Nice one.
  • Options
    razil said:

Calendar is a disaster

Sounds like you dont even know what day it is
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    really how so? Oic it was humour, us IT blokes don't understand that..
  • Options
    I can't get my clock to change from 8 hours behind despite setting it to London time

• Options
    It's set to Automatic, not manual yeah?
  • Options
    My little cousin has just updated iso7 but she now cannot load the Simpson tapped out. she loves that game and I just wondered if anyone knew how to get it working again?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it just taking ages to load? And keeps saying about 'cannot connect to server'?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    yeah. it just crashes.
    any advice?
  • Options

yeah. it just crashes.
    any advice?

Tell her to ask i saw semedo score
  • Options

My little cousin has just updated iso7 but she now cannot load the Simpson tapped out. she loves that game and I just wondered if anyone knew how to get it working again?

Try removing the game and reinstalling (providing the game is saved through Origin). Had no issues at all with mine on the iPad so shouldn't be a compatibility issue.
  • Options

I can't get my clock to change from 8 hours behind despite setting it to London time

Switch on location services
  • Options
    Has anyone managed to update on an iPhone 4 ? The Mrs can't seem to get hers to download.
  • Options
    A lot of my apps on my iphone are telling me I need to connect to iTunes for push notifications.
    I sure I did that when I switch my phone on after the upgrade.

Any ideas?
  • Options
    My app download had been reset to work over mobile data as had everything else. Not good
  • Options

yeah. it just crashes.
    any advice?

We've been having that whilst still on iOS 6. I think it's just the game.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

Try removing the game and reinstalling (providing the game is saved through Origin). Had no issues at all with mine on the iPad so shouldn't be a compatibility issue.
    thanks I just told her. hopefully it will work..