Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Post-Millwall Look on the Bright Side Thread

Too much doom and gloom round here, so to lighten the mood I thought we should compile a list of all the positives to come out of today -

1. Millwall will only beat us one more time this season
2. Palace can't beat us at all this season
3. For those of us with kids, today was two days out in one, football and a trip to the zoo to see the ape enclosure
4. By letting those nasty men win the Jimmy Seed Stand didn't get smashed up

er…. can I have some help please…

Comments

• Options
    5. I was home in time for Soccer Saturday
  • Options
    .........tumble weed............
  • Options
    Just the one booking and we didn't get anyone sent off. Touch wood, no further injuries.
  • Options
    That shower of sh@t ruined my day - I'll try to be more positive tomorrow!

That said the bloke in front of me today made me smile - he kept shouting 'Charlton - where's your fire!'
  • Options
    The missus treated me to a curry as she felt sorry for me.
  • Options
    Bring the players back in for training sunday morning......but don't make them watch the game back.....fire up the internet and let them read Charlton life...that will be a positive
  • Options

so did mine. I've got terrible indigestion now.
  • Options
    Chinese and good red wine helps. God I hate the knuckle draggers.
  • Options
    My little boy is potty training and I just caught him in time earlier so he didn't s**t his pants.

They gave me a free replacement coffee in Nero at Bluewater this morning when I spilt mine all over the floor and myself and my bag .
  • Options

so did mine. I've got terrible indigestion now.
    Then again it means she sits there with a massive smile talking about the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's Saturday and X Factors on.

Did I say that outloud.?
  • Options
    We normally win the next game after playing that lot
  • Options
    im drunk. wooo!
  • Options
    I had a nice Nandos earlier.
  • Options
    My Dominos pizza tonight was munch with the BBQ Sauce topping
  • Options
    We were the only side to let me down on my goals acca today.

Oh sorry

I had a 1 wipe shit earlier.
  • Options
    Cheers for the reminder JT

Won £15 on an four team acca today, second on the trot after winning £10 on one Tuesday night too
  • Options
    Just to cheer everyone up.

Genesis 6:5-7
    The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them."

• Options
    buckshee said:

My little boy is potty training and I just caught him in time earlier so he didn't s**t his pants.

They gave me a free replacement coffee in Nero at Bluewater this morning when I spilt mine all over the floor and myself and my bag .

Not sure these too stories should be on the same post ;-)
  • Options
    I am sick of the miserable bastards on here. I am done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My Mrs is a Pompey fan and saw them lose at home to Fleetwood. It made things slightly easier knowing that when I got home.
  • Options
    Had the 20/1 winner of the Ayr gold cup which has more than paid for my weekend.
    Also got home in one piece after going to the pub knowing it'd be full of millwall and me not being able to trust what I might say.
  • Options
    We always seem to lose when we're on the telly and were so awful we won't be on Sky again soon.
  • Options
    Wood played well.
  • Options
    1. We didn't get kettled on our way home
    2. Won't see them at the Valley for at least another year
    3. No matter how difficult it is being a Charlton fan sometimes at least we don't have to support Millwall
  • Options
    3. No matter how difficult it is being a Charlton fan sometimes at least we don't have to support Millwall

Definitely, things could be worse.
  • Options
    Rainbow boot laces.
  • Options
    Went out on the smash and ended up in the Griffin. After an hour or so I wasn't thinking about football,

That's a positive.
  • Options
    Only positive is that this fcuking game is out the way... Until March
  • Options
    the Tony Blair Syndrome ... Fings can only get better .. until Brown takes over