Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Post-Millwall Look on the Bright Side Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    We're not Man U fans?
  • Options
    We're unlikely to be on Sky again this season...
  • Options
    Nope, still on the dark side. The fact that a bird took a huge shit on my car literally 30 seconds after I finished washing it has capped my weekend off brilliantly.

Roll on work.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The local Domaine de Bormani is turning out some pretty decent Provence Rose at £2.19 a litre (provided you buy 10 Litres to start with). ( I can bring you some home Fanny F. ;-) Here's to CP and the lads and a brighter future together!
  • Options
    Last time we lost to them, was the last time we lost that season.
    Imagine if that happens again this time?!
  • Options
    At least Man United got embarrassed.
  • Options
    Oh and Palace lost again.
  • Options
    Oh wait, just remembered - got 50% extra frosted Shreddies free when I went shopping today. Get in!
  • Options
    12.15 kick off great for the overnight sleeper from the far north.
  • Options

The local Domaine de Bormani is turning out some pretty decent Provence Rose at £2.19 a litre (provided you buy 10 Litres to start with). ( I can bring you some home Fanny F. ;-) Here's to CP and the lads and a brighter future together!

Gee, thanks, Anni !

Hic

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look on the bright side , at least we only let in 1 , unlike Man United today.
  • Options
    We can only improve.....
  • Options
    At least we do not have some 20 stone+ bloke warming up the team before the second half, I thought it was the highlight of the day.
  • Options

Nope, still on the dark side. The fact that a bird took a huge shit on my car literally 30 seconds after I finished washing it has capped my weekend off brilliantly.

That's what you get up north....tell her to clean it up then file for divorce.