Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cold Light of Day

2»

Comments

• Options
    I've had a few nice nights sleep i've had time to collect my thoughts but after much deliberation and soul searching i've come to the conclusion that Off-it's idea of tearing them a new arsehole is the best way forward.
  • Options
    thought this was gonna be a thread about that naff Henry Cavill film...
  • Options
    Stick some Charlton shirts on them, badges etc and make them go into a Pub in Bermondsey and see how they like it.
  • Options
    Chrissy got it wrong yesterday. I don't believe the players were deliberately not trying, I think they got completely demoralised and were totally lacking in confidence. When things are not going right on the pitch, you normally have one or two players who you can look to to pull a rabbit out of the hat. On the pitch yesterday, there was no such player. Not even a player capable of running with pace at the Millwall defence, until late on when the subs came on. It was flat from the outset and only improved when it was too late.
  • Options

Chrissy got it wrong yesterday. I don't believe the players were deliberately not trying, I think they got completely demoralised and were totally lacking in confidence. When things are not going right on the pitch, you normally have one or two players who you can look to to pull a rabbit out of the hat. On the pitch yesterday, there was no such player. Not even a player capable of running with pace at the Millwall defence, until late on when the subs came on. It was flat from the outset and only improved when it was too late.

THIS!
  • Options
    Theres a difference between trying and being full commited though.

In these type of games it takes a bit extra, whether he be a harder challenge or stronger in the air. Just didnt see that from anyone, apart from Jackson a couple of times.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

thought this was gonna be a thread about that naff Henry Cavill film...

Unbelievably, that would have been preferable.