Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unbelievable the comments on here after Millwall on Saturday

it appears to me that very few people who have commented on the game acctually went.
everyone who I spoke to during and after the game pretty much had the same view.
Powell yet again got his tactics wrong. Put out the wrong team and was to blame for the lack of passion shown.
However.
All of those around me thought that it was a good game of football and a draw would have been a fair result.
Pritchard had a poor game, Stephens and Jackson struggled towards the end but apart from that both sides played some good stuff.
All three subs looked good and looked much more of a threat going forward during the last twenty minutes.
My own opinion is that CP needs to turn things round very quickly because our home performances since promotion have been poor with the occasional good result.
As for some comments regarding being pleased
I did not attend, I will not be going to derbies in the future or glad I did not renew my season ticket I find amazing for me it has nothing to do with who the manager is or the chairman or owner or how much money we have or do not have. What I love is the not knowing what we are going to get each week and this has always been the case in my time as a supporter and one thing that has never changed is my love for Charlton Athletic Football Club and it never will.

Comments

• Options
    These views definitely deserve a thread of their own and in no way could they have been added to any one of the countless threads we have on yesterday's debacle.
  • Options
    I don't understand. There's a whole post-match views thread where people have commented on the game.

• Options
    Off_it said:

I don't understand. There's a whole post-match views thread where people have commented on the game.

Ah but you don't get as much attention for your ground breaking insight unless you start your own threads you see.
  • Options
    A lot of the comments on the said thread are bollocks that is the reason for my thread
  • Options
    Vincent said:

A lot of the comments on the said thread are bollocks that is the reason for my thread

So you're setting yours up to be a cut above everyone else's?
  • Options
    Stig said:

Vincent said:

So you're setting yours up to be a cut above everyone else's?
    Golden bollocks :0)
  • Options
    A good game of football, are you having a laugh?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    MattD said:

A good game of football, are you having a laugh?

I think these are all quotes, Matt. It took me a while to realise it, I thought it was another poster having a disjointed ramble (apologies Vincent).
  • Options
    ?

(That's a light bulb)
  • Options
    I think someone needs to start another thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'A good game of football' lol!
  • Options
    boggzy said:

'A good game of football' lol!

i had to laugh at that too
  • Options
    Then neither of you know fuck all about football
  • Options
    Vincent said:

You sound like a very angry man.

Do you not realise that people are allowed opinions that may vary from your own.

ps. I thought it was a poor game lacking in any real quality and with few attempts on goal from either side. That ok with you?
  • Options
    Rarely is anyone allowed an opinion on here if it is critical of CP or the team but because it was Millwall it is open house. the same twats criticising the performance yesterday were making excuses for the performance against Doncaster
  • Options
    I think some people need to heed their own advice that they are dishing out to Vincent. Some of the abuse I got yesterday for airing my views was shocking
  • Options
    Vincent said:

You genuinely think that was a good game of football?
  • Options

I think some people need to heed their own advice that they are dishing out to Vincent. Some of the abuse I got yesterday for airing my views was shocking

To be fair, yesterday you said Pritchard "has literally had one good game" and people disagreed.

Hardly falls into the "abuse" category.
  • Options
    I said a lot more than Pritchard having one good game, I actually had some good points that people didn't respond to. I relieve people were also calling me a tool, a wind up merchant and most offensive of all, a millwall supporter.
  • Options

I said a lot more than Pritchard having one good game, I actually had some good points that people didn't respond to. I relieve people were also calling me a tool, a wind up merchant and most offensive of all, a millwall supporter.

And I thought we were entitled to our own view and where we disagree have reasonable debate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you really feel that was a good game of football, you need to go to Specsavers asap.

The goal just about summed up the whole game, a terrible pass, a weak shot & a deflection that left the goalkeeper flat footed, says it all.
  • Options

If you really feel that was a good game of football, you need to go to Specsavers asap.

The goal just about summed up the whole game, a terrible pass, a weak shot & a deflection that left the goalkeeper flat footed, says it all.

And why do you feel the need to be so rude.
    I enjoyed the game as did a lot of people sitting around me. Disagree with me fine but cut out the insults
  • Options
    So is it not a bunch of random quotes then? Do you genuinely believe all that?
  • Options
    It was a bunch of random quotes, But I did enjoy the game and have seen a lot worse from CP's teams
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It was a crap game where the least shit team won.

Just because we have seen worse doesn't make it a good game of football. I wish i was that easily pleased. There wasn't one person around me, at home, millwall fans, Charlton fans and neutrals who said it was a good game. To say it was a good game is laughable.
  • Options

Just because we have seen worse doesn't make it a game of football. I wish i was that easily pleased.

Spot on.
  • Options

Just because we have seen worse doesn't make it a good game of football. I wish i was that easily pleased. There wasn't one person around me, at home, millwall fans, Charlton fans and neutrals who said it was a good game. To say it was a good game is laughable.

Agree 100%. I didn't see much football from either side but they wanted it more than us.

I am assuming that Vincent is on a wind-up.

• Options
    Vincent must be the most easy to please man in the world. Abject performance, beaten again by our rivals "yeah, it was a good game" !
  • Options
    Dreadful game between two poor sides. Feel sorry for any neutrals who watched it.
  • Options
    Vincent said:

And why do you feel the need to be so rude.
    I enjoyed the game as did a lot of people sitting around me. Disagree with me fine but cut out the insults
    It was a joke mate get a life, but best get the specs first.