Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unbelievable the comments on here after Millwall on Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    As someone who didn't go I thought we must have been dire from the comments on here from those who did go. However, watching on the football league show I thought we looked OK.
  • Options

I am assuming that Vincent is on a wind-up.

100%
  • Options
    Definitely not a good game, our game against Leicester was a good game, Watford away wasn't bad, but Saturday was poor. There was more 'local derby' passion against Watford as well, thinking about that scuffle involving Church and other incidents during the match
  • Options

It was a crap game where the least shit team won.

Just because we have seen worse doesn't make it a good game of football. I wish i was that easily pleased. There wasn't one person around me, at home, millwall fans, Charlton fans and neutrals who said it was a good game. To say it was a good game is laughable.

It was a very poor game, no doubt about it.

& I also think we deserved to win, only just though.
  • Options

Vincent said:

If you really feel that was a good game of football, you need to go to Specsavers asap.

The goal just about summed up the whole game, a terrible pass, a weak shot & a deflection that left the goalkeeper flat footed, says it all.

And why do you feel the need to be so rude.
    I enjoyed the game as did a lot of people sitting around me. Disagree with me fine but cut out the insults
    It was a joke mate get a life, but best get the specs first.

Hartley you are the joke, I have a great life, insults online bulling you must be very proud of yourself
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Vincent said:

Vincent said:

If you really feel that was a good game of football, you need to go to Specsavers asap.

The goal just about summed up the whole game, a terrible pass, a weak shot & a deflection that left the goalkeeper flat footed, says it all.

And why do you feel the need to be so rude.
    I enjoyed the game as did a lot of people sitting around me. Disagree with me fine but cut out the insults
    It was a joke mate get a life, but best get the specs first.

Hartley you are the joke, I have a great life, insults online bulling you must be very proud of yourself
    At least I do not have to lower myself to use vulgar language (see above comments), you really are a piece of work, but I suppose every club has a few.