Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley vs Charlton Athletic | Sat 28th Sept 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Am I right in thinking cousins was originally a CB? Could be playing there today
  • sammy391 said:

Am I right in thinking cousins was originally a CB? Could be playing there today

And he would start at CB infront of Wood for what reason?.

• I'm pretty sure Cousins will sit in front of the back four of Wilson/Dervite/Morro/Wiggins
    Giving full backs to bomb forward on the counter. Cousins will probably stay with the two CBs, making it a 352 when we counter. 451 without possession.
  • Cousins has played all across the back 4.
  • Ok with that team except I would prefer to play both Harriot (rather than Pritch) and Stewart wide when we only have one striker up front.
  • Is this going to be the match thread?
  • Uboat said:

Any news on Jackson?

There was some talk last night that he's injured

• Interesting line up, hopefully with Gower and Stephens we can keep possession, Cousins to get forward and Pritchard to never stop running. 4-5-1 means we'll hopefully be tough to beat like we always are
  • edited September 2013
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3m
    INSIDE THE DRESSING ROOM: Chris Powell doing his pre-match chat with Clem, who is here for @BBCFLShow pic.twitter.com/2DENtqobGv (IL) #cafc

• Jacko picked up an injury in training this week (according to live blog on OS)
  • Sponsored links:

• Decent line up given the options but Jackson, Yann and Solly are arguably our three best players and they are all missing.

Not good news away at the club in 2nd spot.

Time to take the dog for a very long walk.
  • Could be 4-1-4-1 with Gower in front of the Centre Backs, Pritchard on the Right, Stewart on the left, and Church at CF.

Church is a front running Centre Forward, who wants passes played over the top or into space. I will be interested to see if there is any hold up play, if he is a lone CF.
  • well CP has rolled the dice and all managers need some luck .
  • Peter_G said:

Jacko picked up an injury in training this week (according to live blog on OS)

Thanks. I almost never go on the OS. Maybe I should.
  • Im paying £105 for the train To Burnley from Broadstairs tomorrow, i must be mad right...

well the commitments there!! Im worried for us today - no yann and no JJ is worrying as im worried about a lack of leadership again. 1-1 backs to the wall or a loss. hate to be a miserable sod have a good day anyway!

• Locked out of CAFC Player!

Says "Your login attempts have been exceeded, please contact us for more information"

Load of rubbish, didn't fail once.

Is the game on the radio or can anyone inbox me a spare user / pass?
  • A little intrigued at the lack of Harriott starting today; going back to 4-4-2 would suit him superbly. Plus, without Jacko we could probably do with Pritch's energy in the center.

I can understand not having two complete wingers though, with Wilson at RB it would be nice to have someone at RM with a little defensive nous.

COYR!
  • Think i'm in
    reserves said:

Locked out of CAFC Player!

Says "Your login attempts have been exceeded, please contact us for more information"

Load of rubbish, didn't fail once.

Is the game on the radio or can anyone inbox me a spare user / pass?