Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lunch

I was seriously "on it" yesterday and last night.
After these types of incidents I always crave KFC the next day.
I know it's awful, but I gonna 'ave it! <licks lips>

Comments

• Options
    sick sick sick
    could think of nothing worse in the world
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]sick sick sick
    could think of nothing worse in the world

me neither, awful mingin stuff! that also goes for macdons and urger king too! gross simply gross!
  • Options
    Might go to Wagas this lunch time
  • Options
    home made lasagne and a couple of pints in the local for me!
  • Options
    KFC is the King of Takeaway Food FACT
  • Options
    Holborn Colony here I come for my lunch.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Might go to Wagas this lunch time

so would I but their property manager is draging her feet about opening one in Bromley. Get a move on, please.
  • Options
    Greenwich is the priority Henry.
  • Options
    When i'm hungover it has to be a takeaway pizza for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Greenwich is the priority Henry.

Got too many restuarants in Greenwich already. Bromley is more needy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely!
    And those little wet wipe thingys are a must.....it's such greasy shite!
  • Options
    Have just got back from my lasagne and 2 ( yeah right!) pints, did anyone else enjoy lunchtime today ?
  • Options
    i did i had a flash burger and chips in the Gallery... very unlike me (honest) and a glass of vino and now im struggling big time to stay awake.
  • Options
    Would that be a flash -very cool or a flash-flamed burger ?
  • Options
    one of them posh burgers like... you know we're not talking burger king/macdonalds here...
  • Options
    Boss is away so I went to the gym for an hour and then the pub for 4 pints of Carling and I feel, shall we say, light headed............
  • Options
    Still getting over the Burger I had at Hache in Camden last night, it was lush.

Gormet Burger Kitchen in Greenwich soon, shame it took over the pie and mash though, give with one hand, take with the other
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Boss is away so I went to the gym for an hour and then the pub for 4 pints of Carling and I feel, shall we say, light headed............

i love it, an hour in the gym, then into the pub for 4 pints, thats quality nice one dude
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]one of them posh burgers like... you know we're not talking burger king/macdonalds here...[/quote]

I didn't take you for a fast food customer, it was just that i had the bollocks of a lasagne and didn't know how to write that !!!
    :0)
  • Options
    3 pints of Carling and a Lamb n garlic sausage roll.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i dont do lunch bad for you
  • Options
    yes tavern and thats why im able to throw you over my shoulder but not vice versa.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    Gormet Burger Kitchen in Greenwich soon, shame it took over the pie and mash though, give with one hand, take with the other

When did the pie mash shop close down? I used to love that place, me and the girly used to go there every Saturady for lunch.
  • Options
    Just back from lunch at the Trafalgar Tavern...not been in there in ages....salmon starter, fish and chips main, cheese to finish - all 'ok / good' apart from the cheese board - a massive disappointment - am sure they'd have put dairy lee on there if they could have got away with it. ...2 bottles of wine, a pint of guinness, 3 brandys and bottle of port...(was with my dad and his cousin)...now feeling a tad full and tired so going for a lie down..
  • Options
    What time - popped in at one for a quick drink.
  • Options
    Popped into Mr Jerk for lunch ... Mutton Soup ...MmMmmmmm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Popped into Mr Jerk for lunch ... Mutton Soup ...MmMmmmmm

Sounds a bit gay :-)
  • Options
    Large Quarter Pounder Deleuxe meal.....what dreams are made of.
  • Options
    1 all in one post workout shake.
  • Options
    M & S pasta with feta cheese and slow roast tomatos for me :O) yum!