Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lunch

2»

Comments

• Options
    2 beers, last day of the working week for me!
  • Options
    just found the pie n mash shop in Fenchurch Street, there's also one in Welling I've just noticed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]2 beers, last day of the working week for me!

me tooo! whooop maybe not the beers parts save that for tomorrow lunch time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]just found the pie n mash shop in Fenchurch Street, there's also one in Welling I've just noticed.

What is it called?
    Is it proper pie mash ?
  • Options
    I went out to pub , we had 2 glasses of wine 2 sandwiches and shared a bowl of chips, all average £23!! Is that a lot?seemed excessive
  • Options
    I went out to pub , we had 2 glasses of wine 2 sandwiches and shared a bowl of chips, all average £23!! Is that a lot?seemed excessive
  • Options
    You paid for it twice ???

:-)
  • Options
    can someone tell me what a lunch hour is, last time i experienced one of them was 15 years ago ;-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]can someone tell me what a lunch hour is, last time i experienced one of them was 15 years ago ;-(
    You aint moaning again are you? ;-)
  • Options
    anyone in the City - get yourself round to Devonshire Sq, food market on there with some amazing stalls, only just found it today - been there all week apparently