Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley Away Match Thread.

167891012»

Comments

• Burnley have ball and we trip one of theirs dale escapes yellow. game nearly up.
  • We're crap and a relegation fight looms. At least we can't get any worse.
  • Can't wait until the next game....
  • 4 teams still worse and with worse goal difference ... thankfully
  • edited September 2013
    To be fair I expected to lose. 3-0 is slightly worse than I thoughtfiu would be but we need to remember that we are in a battle with those down the bottom now so losing today is not a disaster. I'll be interested to hear what those that we're there say. It's not terribly unexpected for us to concede a second and a third goal when we are chasing the game - especially with three up front.

Forth bottom might well be the target for this season now. I'd take that.
  • Burnley attack, ball wide, look to cross, Wilson blocks.
    Full Time we lost 3-0.
    three defeats in a row, and forest at home on Tuesday, that is the reality, we have to deal with it.
    it hurts yes, doing this match thread hurt.
    But I will still be down the valley on Tuesday, see you all there.
  • Money talks and we aint got any ,long hard season for us the players powelly has at his disposal just aint good enough we need strength in depth , another poor performance , we turned it around last season and it looks like we are gonna av to do it again .
  • Thanks Seth much appreciated
  • Sponsored links:

Agree with the first half.

Charlton will do their best to challenge that comment.
  • To be fair expected to lose. 3-0 is slightly worse that I expected. We need to remember that we are in a battle with those down the bottom now so losing today is not a disaster. I'll be interested to hear what those that we're there say. It's not terribly unexpected for us to concede a second and a third goal when we are chasing the game - especially with three up front.

Forth bottom might well be the target for this season now. I'd take that.

pretty realistic view, I never thought for a moment we'd get anything from this game
  • Powell trying to keep the score down methinks with that formation........

If we come away with anything less than a 3-0 result then I'll be over the moon.

what did I say. Play for a draw, get a defeat.

• Thanks Seth.
  • Thanks Seth. That must have been hard to do cos it was damn tough even just to follow.

If we come away with anything less than a 3-0 result then I'll be over the moon.

You didn't say anything, other than that you thought we'd lose and you were hardly alone in that, Nostradamus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Much appreciated Seth. See you next Sat VFF
  • Thanks for the up-dates Seth. We will go on a winning run when the "names" are back from injury and todays feelings will be forgotten.
  • Over to the post-match thread (if you can be bothered!)

Thing is if we'd gone out and attacked from the start we might well have lost 5-0. With Solly, Kermorgant and Jackson out injured it might well have been damage limitation - Burnley are in great form just at the minute.
  • At least the next two games are easy.

They are for whoever we play ;-)

• edited September 2013

Powell trying to keep the score down methinks with that formation........

Who did you think he should play then unfit Kermy or wanky Sordell as well up front he made all the changes every tom DICK and Harry asked for with cousins and Stewart in
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!