Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Not really Non-League yet good to see Cowdenbeath winning 4-0 in Scotland

Only their first win to the season yet hopefully an end to their two seasons in the relegation play-offs!!
  • Options
    95th minute equaliser for Truro with 3 mins added time.
  • Options
    Went to Barnet v the mighty ebbsfleet. Easy win...no programme and nowhere to drink for the away fans. Two bars, one for home fans only , the other closed due to a wedding. £20 to enjoy... 2 bob club.
  • Options

Only their first win to the season yet hopefully an end to their two seasons in the relegation play-offs!!

Indeed.... Spoke to my mate last night who is a season ticket holder, and he said for once they lived up to their tag, the blue brazil.
  • Options

Badger said:

Welling 1-0 up at Truro.

Dartford 2-0 behind at home to Wealdstone
    Terrible performance by Dartford - all rather worrying - the new additions don't look good enough for this level - Darts badly missed Bradbrook and Noble, which given they are both now in their 30's doesn't bode well - wholesale changes are needed in terms of tactics and some some of the players - I chatted to the Wealdstone chairman after the game (I know him) - some of the budgets Darts are up against at this level are eye watering - mid table or worse beckons I fear
  • Options

Went to Barnet v the mighty ebbsfleet. Easy win...no programme and nowhere to drink for the away fans. Two bars, one for home fans only , the other closed due to a wedding. £20 to enjoy... 2 bob club.

Bit of a shocker, Barnet 3rd bottom with 2 points from 5 matches
  • Options

Badger said:

Welling 1-0 up at Truro.

Terrible performance by Dartford - all rather worrying - the new additions don't look good enough for this level - Darts badly missed Bradbrook and Noble, which given they are both now in their 30's doesn't bode well - wholesale changes are needed in terms of tactics and some some of the players - I chatted to the Wealdstone chairman after the game (I know him) - some of the budgets Darts are up against at this level are eye watering - mid table or worse beckons I fear
    Let's hope so.

• Options

Badger said:

Welling 1-0 up at Truro.

Let's hope so.

Well mid table is the Everest of Welling's hopes of course .........
  • Options

Indeed.... Spoke to my mate last night who is a season ticket holder, and he said for once they lived up to their tag, the blue brazil.
    Not good for us Berwick Rangers fans.

There are a few on here.
  • Options
    On the coach from Welling today to Concord (Canvey Island).
    Should be a good game.
    Concord have certainly come out the blocks firing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4th v 1st in the conference south for me, Eastbourne v Woking.

Looking forward to seeing how Archie Edwards plays for the Boro.
  • Options

Should be a good game.

Doesn't the excellent Danny Green play for Concord?

• Options
    edited August 2018

4th v 1st in the conference south for me, Eastbourne v Woking.

Looking forward to seeing how Archie Edwards plays for the Boro.

Is that where he's gone back to as hadnt heard anything about him joining another club
  • Options
    And Monakana (I think), who looked promising on the wing last season for Welling.
  • Options
    It quite sure what to make of the betting regarding Welling game
    Started at 2/1 this morning. Now evens
  • Options

Should be a good game.

Doesn't the excellent Danny Green play for Concord?

yes he does, as does the excellent Ryan Hayes, ex Dartford. Two mercurial wingers. They should be very good to watch. They certainly splashed the cash in the summer and picked up Alex Wall as well - saw him at Dartford a few seasons ago and was impressed, and he is scoring regularly for them so far.
  • Options

Wings 2 up at half time
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Wings 2 up at half time
    Was hoping to make this but instead am stuck at home clearing the bloody bedrooms so the builders can start knocking walls down.
  • Options
    Someone at welling has had it right off....
  • Options
    Wings 4 0 up now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5-0 wallop
  • Options
    Dartford 2-0 up, so far a good day for the local clubs
  • Options
    Bromley 4-0 up
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet win, now in the top four.
  • Options

5-0 wallop

Special result today :smiley:
  • Options
    That's an incredible result for Welling as Concord were 2nd and unbeaten before the game.

I assume from the betting odds that Concord had half their team missing though
  • Options

That's an incredible result for Welling as Concord were 2nd and unbeaten before the game.

I assume from the betting odds that Concord had half their team missing though

No, they must have known I couldn’t make it so Welling were bound to fucking win.
  • Options
    2-1 win for Woking. Eastbourne destroyed them in the second half, but they grabbed a late winner.

Decent following from Woking, easily about 150-200 there
  • Options
    Good turn out for welling +150