Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Dartford 1-0 down against 10 men...
  • Options
    Wings 3-3
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Wings 3-3
    Still a decent result
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Wings 3-3
    Still a decent result
    Yup
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Wings 3-3
    Still a decent result
    Yup
    Maybe so at the start of the game but with 12 minutes to go and 3-1 up its a poor result
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Wings 3-3
    Blimey that changed quickly! 
  • Options
    Dartford 1-0 down against 10 men...
    Finished 2-0, disappointing result

Dulwich beat Truro 3-2, with Dulwich finishing with 10 men and Truro 9!
  • Options
    See that ex-Dulwich man Allassani scored twice for Woking, wondered where he was these days as he didn't do much at Coventry.
  • Options
    Jamie Mascoll turning out for Dulwich and playing well. On loan from Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another good result for ebbsfleet....just hope they keep it going.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    Jamie Mascoll turning out for Dulwich and playing well. On loan from Charlton.
    I was there cracking match, Hamlet went 1-0 up then Truro had a man sent off, before Hamlet added another and Truro had another player sent off. Truro then get onevback with a wonder strike and a defensive mix up leads to a penalty and Hamlet man sent off 2-2. Finally a wonder shot givrs all three points to Hamlet and virtually guarantees their place in Nationall League One South. 

Mascoll i thought looked good at this level and put in one or two cracking crosses, but did nothing to make me feel he was redy to challenge Purrington or Page next season.
  • Options
    Erith Town make it 3 wins in 3 after beating Beckenham Town 2-1. We now move upto 8th in the league...didn’t have our kitman as he went to Bristol yesterday 😩 #firstworldproblems
  • Options
    FA Vase semi final first leg today for Cray Valley vs Canterbury. Kevin Lisbie with a chance to get to Wembley
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    FA Vase semi final first leg today for Cray Valley vs Canterbury. Kevin Lisbie with a chance to get to Wembley
    Ended 1-0 to Cray Valley. Att: 663
  • Options
    I done some tops for the ball boys, hoping they win as they have said they will do some supporters stuff should they get to Wembley, I know they were dissapointed , it was on same day as Millwall,they estimated at least another 50-100 off of the crowd.
  • Options

Absolutely criminal this has been allowed to happen for less than 8k.

The 'new club' will end up in a division below they were due to play next season after their inevitable relegation.

My question to the new owners would be why did they not step in earlier.  The fans must have been able to rustle up the dough as well.
  • Options

The 'new club' will end up in a division below they were due to play next season after their inevitable relegation.

My question to the new owners would be why did they not step in earlier.  The fans must have been able to rustle up the dough as well.
    I agree.  The whole situation seems very strange
  • Options

I agree.  The whole situation seems very strange
    100% 

Why did nobody come forward to save this situation?  People MUST have known.
  • Options
    I done some tops for the ball boys, hoping they win as they have said they will do some supporters stuff should they get to Wembley, I know they were dissapointed , it was on same day as Millwall,they estimated at least another 50-100 off of the crowd.
    Yeah you're right, I thought they would've got nearer 1,000, but forgot Millwall had Brighton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tonbridge Angels vs Bromley 0-1.  Rather one sided although Bromley’s goalie made some good saves. What a joy to discover Roger Johnson, captain of Bromley, was playing.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Ended 1-0 to Cray Valley. Att: 663
    Canterbury 1 - 1 Cray Valley, Cray win 2-1 on aggregate. Att 1,274
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights of Dartford v Hampton. Ashley Maynard-Brewer played well and was only beaten by a penalty and a deflected shot. Chris Dickson scored another excellent goal for Hampton. Finished 2-2.
  • Options
    Huge run of games ahead for Torquay. They play at home to Wealdstone who are 8th, then a game in hand at home to Chelmsford who are 4th, then go away to Woking who are 2nd.

Win the first 2 and then get at least a draw at Woking and the title will almost certainly be theirs.
  • Options
    I would imagine that while the run away favourites for the play offs will be whoever misses an automatic place out of Woking and Torquay, neither of them Will much relish meeting Welling, who having had to offload players due to financial constraits, are on a real run of form. and have taken points off both of them recently. As a Dartford fan, I'm not expecting much more than maybe a couple of play off games, but I'm quite happy our run in doesn't include Welling :)
  • Options
    I would imagine that while the run away favourites for the play offs will be whoever misses an automatic place out of Woking and Torquay, neither of them Will much relish meeting Welling, who having had to offload players due to financial constraits, are on a real run of form. and have taken points off both of them recently. As a Dartford fan, I'm not expecting much more than maybe a couple of play off games, but I'm quite happy our run in doesn't include Welling :)
    I think Welling have a real chance this year. 
  • Options
    Looking at the table, it's amazing that Dartford are so high (only 4 points behind Welling) really having only scored 47 goals, and having a worse GD than all the teams around them!
  • Options
    Worrying times for Eastbourne Borough, 4 points above the drop zone. Hoping to get to both the Gloucester & Dartford home matches before the end of the season.
  • Options
    Got a bit tasty at Maidstone yesterday, not helped by some awful stewarding 
  • Options
    Saw Eastbourne's 0-0 with Bath yesterday. Should have scored a couple before half-time, were in complete control. Man of the match was a lad from Bromley, Toby Adebeyor-Rowley, played right wing back.