Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Welling one up
    two up
  • Options
    Good to see Leyton Orient back in the ‘big time’
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Welling one up
    two up
    three :smiley:
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Welling one up
    two up
    and the 4th
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Welling one up
    two up
    and the 4th
    Wow! What a season they’ve had. 
  • Options
    Tobi Sho-Silva has a hat trick today for Margate
  • Options
    Congrats to Stockport County!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Welling one up
    Set up by Jack Jebb on his return to the side after being injured for most of the season. Will be a massive boost to their play of chances if he plays.
    Mate, he is miles off the pace.
    Nice appearance but won't make the first eleven against Chelmsford.
    N,Ghoul set the second half alight.
    Looking forward to another B/H weekend.
    Anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of non league football, come over to Welling next Sunday.
    Drinking on the terraces, with a crowd around 1500.
    Bring it on.
    Think early 80s Charlton. That's how I remember it.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Welling one up
    Set up by Jack Jebb on his return to the side after being injured for most of the season. Will be a massive boost to their play of chances if he plays.
    Anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of non league football, come over to Welling next Sunday.
    Bring it on.
    Always enjoyed watching games at Park View Road 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Welling one up
    Bring it on.
    Gutted I can’t make it next week mate. Nas took another clattering apparently.
  • Options
    Yeah, they did have a go.
    Then again, he doesn't have our physique 
  • Options
    Went to Hendon v Swindon Supermarine. Hendon got an early goal and not much else happened. Good job too...a defeat and Hendon would've suffered their first ever relegation. Stuart Fleetwood (ex-Charlton) was playing for Swindon.

As it turned out, Basingstoke, with 81 goals and difference of only -1, went down!
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Went to Hendon v Swindon Supermarine. Hendon got an early goal and not much else happened. Good job too...a defeat and Hendon would've suffered their first ever relegation. Stuart Fleetwood (ex-Charlton) was playing for Swindon.

As it turned out, Basingstoke, with 81 goals and difference of only -1, went down!
    Thats incredible re Basingstoke,,,although I live 7 miles from their, they took Harlteys best players at the start of the season, plus had some dodgy days there when Ebbsfleet played there, would like to catch up with one or two of those. Would be great to get Sammy Argent back.
  • Options
    I have noticed that Welling have decided not to segregate the Chelmsford game next Sunday. 

Not having been to Welling for a number of years, is this common for them with games which will attract a large away following?

I may well pop down there as it not all-ticket either.
  • Options
    Erith Town finished 6th in scefl this season. Great progression on and off the pitch. Still in bits from Saturday’s presentation though...
  • Options
    How do the play offs work now Concord can't get promotion?

Bath v Wealdstone then winner plays Woking?
    Welling v Chelmsford
  • Options
    Correct.
  • Options

Welling v Chelmsford
    Correct
  • Options

Welling v Chelmsford
    Wealdstone and Welling the form teams 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gateshead sound totally fucked.

"Meanwhile, Gateshead owner Dr Ranjan Varghese has sacked general manager Alisha Henry, assistant manager Ian Watson, sports injury therapist Annie Davis and player-kit man JJ O’Donnell, leaving the club with only three full-time employees. O’Donnell and Davis were both sacked via email.

The departures mean manager Ben Clark, club captain Scott Barrow and press officer Dominic Scurr are the club’s only full-time employees with Barrow’s contract set to run out at the end of June."

• Options
    Credit to the players and the supporters of those clubs...
  • Options
    I have noticed that Welling have decided not to segregate the Chelmsford game next Sunday. 

Not having been to Welling for a number of years, is this common for them with games which will attract a large away following?

pretty much impossible to segregate at Welling though given that both entrances are on PVR
  • Options

pretty much impossible to segregate at Welling though given that both entrances are on PVR
    You can avoid the half time swapping ends saga though!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    http://www.sctfc.com/news/club-statement-on-why-we-cannot-be-promoted-this-s-2421982.html#.XMhYWhnIBVc.twitter

Ridiculous!!

Basically there are 12-teams who get relegated from the Northern | Isthmian | Southern Premier Divisions

Each team will get relegated to one of the seven Division One League's in Level Eight

Of course the maths doesnt work for the promoted teams from Division One; 7-League winners and 7-Play-Off winners means that you've got 14-sides all going for promotion - Instead only the best five Play-Off winners will go up to the Premier Divisions (taken from the points achieved by each of the seven winners)

Likes of Sutton Coldfield and Bedford Town already know they dont have enough points to be promoted via. the Play-Offs (because of the achievements of other teams) but are going to be forced to play those games anyway - Worst case scenario you could get Sutton Coldfield v Bedford Town in the Final with both knowing that a win wont see them promoted
  • Options
    http://www.sctfc.com/news/club-statement-on-why-we-cannot-be-promoted-this-s-2421982.html#.XMhYWhnIBVc.twitter

Ridiculous!!

Basically there are 12-teams who get relegated from the Northern | Isthmian | Southern Premier Divisions

Each team will get relegated to one of the seven Division One League's in Level Eight

Of course the maths doesnt work for the promoted teams from Division One; 7-League winners and 7-Play-Off winners means that you've got 14-sides all going for promotion - Instead only the best five Play-Off winners will go up to the Premier Divisions (taken from the points achieved by each of the seven winners)

Likes of Sutton Coldfield and Bedford Town already know they dont have enough points to be promoted via. the Play-Offs (because of the achievements of other teams) but are going to be forced to play those games anyway - Worst case scenario you could get Sutton Coldfield v Bedford Town in the Final with both knowing that a win wont see them promoted
    crazy
  • Options
    Football administrators at every level are bleedin' useless.