Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    On bbc1 now
  • Options
    Welling 1 0 at home to Ebbsfleet
  • Options
    Welling 1 0 at home to Ebbsfleet
    1-1
  • Options
    2-1
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Seems that Solly is playing tonight... Shouldnt he be suspended?

Edit: Just seen a comment on twitter saying their bans start from Saturday
  • Options
    Sounds like a cracking game. Ebbsfleet got it back to 3 3 but welling just made it 4 3
  • Options
    Finishes 4 3
  • Options
    Great to see Welling defeat the Charlton Deserters. 
  • Options
    Crap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Wings 
  • Options
    Crap
    Sorry mate, Welling needed that 
  • Options
    Apparently an update this week about the status of the National league south season for the remaining season.

Eastbourne moved up to the 3rd last night.
  • Options
    Apparently an update this week about the status of the National league south season for the remaining season.

Eastbourne moved up to the 3rd last night.
    I’ve been told it’s all over, unless legal action is taken and/ or the league agree to a different format of some sort. 
  • Options
    Can confirm the resolution has come through, NL, NLN and NLS are null and void. 
  • Options
    I don't know why it took so long. Piss poor  leadership.  Absolutely no backbone 
  • Options
    I take it that means no relegation from league 2? Grimsby, Southend and Barrow will be relieved if it does.
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56119952

The NL will continue, it's just the NLN and NLS which will stop

The National League will carry on for the remainder of the season but the North and South Divisions have been declared null and void.
    More than two weeks after the four resolutions to decide how to end the season were sent by the league to member clubs, the threshold for making a decision was finally reached - even though not all the votes have been received.
    The National League campaign will proceed, despite seven out of 23 clubs voting to end the season.
    But, while the majority of National League South clubs voted to continue its season (12-9), fewer counterparts in National League North felt the same (7-15) and the decision to scrap the campaign with immediate effect was taken.
    The initial resolution, for each step of the National League to decide its own fate by a simple majority was carried, with all 23 clubs in the senior league voting in favour.
    The voting method for that resolution meant that the North and South Leagues only had four votes each, so the 75% threshold was comfortably reached.
    One of the National League clubs to vote against continuing was Dover, whose owner Jim Parmenter resigned from the National League board in protest at how the situation was being handled and says the club will not play its remaining fixtures.
  • Options

My fault - misunderstood the message I got. Finding the whole thing so confusing. 

I do know that there is talk of getting an injunction to stop the resolutions from going through re. NL South, and talk of some sort of smaller league competition taking place instead, but even that's unlikely for a variety of reasons. I should have a video on all this at the weekend - and highlights of the Dorking v Welling game next week. Although I suspect that won't be well received on here given the scoreline! Some amazing goals in it tho. 
  • Options
    Presumably Welling now safe ... good news 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:

Makes the 4-3 void mate.....shame for Dartford though.....
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

My fault - misunderstood the message I got. Finding the whole thing so confusing. 

I do know that there is talk of getting an injunction to stop the resolutions from going through re. NL South, and talk of some sort of smaller league competition taking place instead, but even that's unlikely for a variety of reasons. I should have a video on all this at the weekend - and highlights of the Dorking v Welling game next week. Although I suspect that won't be well received on here given the scoreline! Some amazing goals in it tho. 
    Just wanted to say I really enjoy your videos. Top stuff 
  • Options
    Tonbridge Angels had furloughed their first team players but got together 16 youth and volunteers ready to play at Hemel Hempstead on Saturday. So many people willing to help. I hope they’re able to keep going next season.
  • Options
    Tonbridge Angels had furloughed their first team players but got together 16 youth and volunteers ready to play at Hemel Hempstead on Saturday. So many people willing to help. I hope they’re able to keep going next season.
    If you score a hat trick don't forget the match ball.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Makes the 4-3 void mate.....shame for Dartford though.....
    indeed
  • Options
    Dartford's league position was looking good, but their recent form is average and other teams had games in hand

Dorking Wanderers are probably the biggest losers in NLS. Clear at the top of NLS and in great form
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Typical, just as Welling have started a winning streak.
  • Options

National League North and South seasons null and void: 'It's a bit of a nightmare'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56125565
  • Options
    Just announced that football starts up again on the 29th March.