Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Some good news - a new bar opening in Greenwich

Comments

• Options
    PeteF said:

No worries mate, was my painting that bad? See you again in the morning!

Hope you didn't splash some on the new floor.
  • Options
    A friend suggested meeting in Greenwich, not sure when, so I've posted in here to keep this on the first page where it can easily be found. ;-)
  • Options
    mickc said:

PeteF said:

No worries mate, was my painting that bad? See you again in the morning!

Hope you didn't splash some on the new floor.
    nowt on the floor :)
  • Options
    I didnt spill any of mine either. Popped in Sunday afternoon. Had a very good time, and stayed a lot longer than expected! Well that will come as no surprise anyway. Hope its a success.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone who has popped in, I hope we have not disappointed. Looking forward to meeting many more lifers if you pop in make yourself know :)
  • Options
    are children allowed in?
  • Options
    Sorry for the late reply @cafcdave123 yes children are more than welcome
  • Options

Sorry for the late reply @cafcdave123 yes children are more than welcome

thanks mate, i know the original post did mention family friendly but we have a 8 week old and a 5 year old so when we DO pop down when you are serving food i wanted to make sure.

• Options
    Richard - Are you doing food yet? Do you get Sky or BT football?

• Options
    Hi Harveys food we hope in the next week but will update you on that.
    We don't intend on having TV, piped music or gaming machines at all as the area is well catered for just good beer and wine and conversion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will visit soon.
  • Options
    Made an all too brief visit near closing time last Saturday. Will definitely be doing so again.

• Options

Hi Harveys food we hope in the next week but will update you on that.
    We don't intend on having TV, piped music or gaming machines at all as the area is well catered for just good beer and wine and conversion

Sounds good. Who are we converting?? ;-)

Best of luck Strasburger!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Sounds good. Who are we converting?? ;-)

Everyone that has had too much of the standard style pubs ;-)

Conversation is what I had intended to write!
    *Note to self don't write replies at silly o'clock in the morning.

I do hope to see many of you today after the match come and say hello, we have some cracking beers on and I am being allowed to go and watch the match today, will have to race you back.
  • Options
    Also one last big thank you to @mickc for sorting out all the flooring and popping in to visit us last weekend with the family and @petef who popped in yesterday again for a visit and ended up working the night!
  • Options
    Just home from a cracking evening in the bar with many great lifers, thank you all for popping in hope to see you before/after the Leeds game if not before ;-)
  • Options
    Hi again lifers I just wanted to let you all know that James from Hop Stuff (the new brewery on the old arsenal site) will be holding a meet the Brewer evening in the bar on Saturday after the match and we will be serving both the beers he has ready.
  • Options
    Just a last minute reminder that we have Hop Stuff Brewery coming in this afternoon from 5pm if anyone wanted to meet with our newest and very local brewer
  • Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed my visits to Richard's pub this weekend. He and Amy went out of their way to make we feel very welcome, the beers were great (Hop Stuff Pale Ale and Fusilier were new on Saturday and were excellent, as was Gin which flowed rather too well on Friday!). Sincerely hope the pub goes from strength to strength. If you like good beer and good company do yourself a favour and pop in. Looking forward to visiting again for the post-Xmas games
  • Options
    Loved having you visit, we don't always get it right but we are getting better! The more staff (see the looking for staff post) the better chance we have of getting it right all the time.
    Richard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evening all just a quick one to let you all know that we started Sunday Lunch between 12 and 4 a few weeks back and would welcome any fellow lifers who wanted a spot of lunch over a pint or two before the game tomorrow. Oh and we stock a good number of Belgian beers as well ;-)
  • Options
    Is you know who still banned?
  • Options
    BDL said:

Yep they are indeed
  • Options
    Popped in on Boxing Day. Beer was nice, crisps were nice, I was surprised how quiet it was. I noticed a Charlton calender on the table in the back. May pop in pre match tomorrow.
  • Options
    Next time introduce yourself Poplcon it is always great to put faces to names. Boxing day was very busy in the afternoon but very quite from around 4pm everyone must have been partied out!
  • Options
    We got there about 8 and left around 10. Tbh I had no idea it was owned by a fellow addick until tonight.
  • Options
    Are it is indeed but I had my head barman working that night. I hope he served you well.
  • Options

Are it is indeed but I had my head barman working that night. I hope he served you well.

Yeah, nice friendly chap. Loads of people are raving about the pub. I'm gonna pop in before the match tomorrow. Maybe see you then.
  • Options
    We look forward to meeting you then. Glad that people are raving about us :)
  • Options
    BDL said:

Who?