Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Ince 5 game ban (ed Sacked)

Comments

• Options
    Blackpool are in an interesting position, they are financially OK but the owners won't splash big money to gamble on promotion.

That means the manager needs to manage within a limited budget and live within their means - which is probably getting right on Ince's nerves.

Only a matter of time....
  • Options
    I'd hazard a guess that he only got a 5 match ban because the incident happened in the tunnel and their wasn't TV footage beamed around the world like there was in the Di Canio/Paul Alcock case.
  • Options
    I bet that if Holloway was still available, Ince would have been sacked!
  • Options
    F-Blocker said:

I'd hazard a guess that he only got a 5 match ban because the incident happened in the tunnel and their wasn't TV footage beamed around the world like there was in the Di Canio/Paul Alcock case.

Paul Alcock is a cock!

• Options

F-Blocker said:

Paul Alcock is a cock!

Shouldn't that be "Koc"?
  • Options

F-Blocker said:

Paul Alcock is a cock!

OP, bit strong I think.
    Yep, was funny that he was touched and went down in slow-motion (remember Gordon Watson ?), but.......
    a player should not be allowed to touch/push any referee.
  • Options
    sacked
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Yep, GONE
  • Options
    Sky Sources: Ince informed of his dismissal by text message #SSN
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Presumably his employers were scared of being beaten up!! Please Roland now that Paul Ince is available, get Chris to sign a contract.

• Options

Charming.

• Options
    Sad face
  • Options
    #goodbye
  • Options
    They'll be able to pay his compo out of the nice fee they get for his son.
  • Options
    Wasn't Ince telling his son not to go now but to wait till the summer when his contract ended thereby getting a signing on fee and denying Blackpool a fee.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Wasn't Ince telling his son not to go now but to wait till the summer when his contract ended thereby getting a signing on fee and denying Blackpool a fee.

That being the case, he thoroughly deserves the Spanish Archer.
  • Options
    Shrewsbury need a manager ....or is he waiting for the West Ham Job
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

Shrewsbury need a manager ....or is he waiting for the West Ham Job

I hope he gets it

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ince seems to start very well in jobs and then it all goes to fockery .. I wonder if he's manic/depressive or whatever it's called nowadays (Bi Polar)
  • Options
    Assume Ince Jnr will be gone in this window. He should stay and walk as a free agent in the summer. Remember they turned down an 8 million offer from Cardiff last summer. Ouch.
  • Options

"go F**k off you c**t, you're f******g sacked."
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Charming.

Chould never happen at Charlton,opps forgot.
  • Options

"go F**k off you c**t, you're f******g sacked."
    ouch sorry mr president i was only informing you of what sky sports had tweeted ;P
  • Options

Assume Ince Jnr will be gone in this window. He should stay and walk as a free agent in the summer. Remember they turned down an 8 million offer from Cardiff last summer. Ouch.

I think they said on the radio the other day he was being driven to Monaco by his dad to sign for them?

• Options
    Is he still on his ban? If so when he gets a new job, he will have to miss some games for his new club.
  • Options

I think they said on the radio the other day he was being driven to Monaco by his dad to sign for them?

Multi millionaires didn't fancy the flight? Hmmm not believing that.
  • Options
    I see that Karl Robinson has been linked with the job.

Please someone tell me again what he has done in football management?
  • Options
    Ian Evatt (ex Blackpool) "Absolutely delighted this arrogant bozz eyed joke of a manager has got the sack !! Sacked from a text message glad he got shown the same respect I got from him"