Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hope we sign basile

Comments

• Options
    Cybil!
  • Options
    We also need to sign Fabregas so that every time a move breaks down Basile can hit him round the head and say, 'He's from Barcelona'.
  • Options

Just try and herb your enthusiasm will you..
  • Options

The People actually linked him with Bolton not Palace which makes more sense.
  • Options
    Rich Cawley from the SLP on twitter this morning said that a week with Bolton after a week with us was pre agreed... and that we were "impressed" with him... so who knows what will happen (actually I do if it comes down to a bidding war!)
  • Options
    Probably nothing. If he is any good Bolton will get him as they can afford salaries etc which we have been told we are struggling with. We will still bring players in on trial in the event that things financially change, but unfortunately i can't see this happening for us in the near future. If we could afford more salaries i would have thought we'd have brought in a loan or two to strengthen a team even Powell has said it not strong enough.

Doom and gloom Mondays ;-)
  • Options
    His squad number has got to be 40 whoever he signs for
  • Options
    CharltonPete Member
    1:38PM
    His squad number has got to be 40 whoever he signs for

HaHa. Very good.
  • Options

I don't understand his stats... Has he really not been playing football for the last 4 years?

Wiki won't record every appearance (ie reserve games etc)
    He has had a few injury problems.

• Options

According to Cawley in today's SLP Basile is returning for another trial this week.Apparently Bolton are not pursuing their interest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like we are then!
  • Options
    If he's injury prone, surely we would be calling him Basil Faulty................
  • Options
    Basile has now confirmed he is back with us on Twitter.
  • Options
    Good news
  • Options
    good news hopefully he is another Yann.
  • Options
    '@CamerlingBasile: Hey guy's. Now i don't have sign With Charlton but it's possible. I hope so! sorry for my English!'
  • Options
    #BasileCamerling
  • Options
    Haha his profile pic on there, the guy does seem to love himself a tad.
  • Options
    Kermit mark 2?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Florent Rouamba mark 2?
  • Options

'@CamerlingBasile: Hey guy's. Now i don't have sign With Charlton but it's possible. I hope so! sorry for my English!'

If my schoolboy French is up to speed, I'd say that he hasn't signed for Charlton yet but it's possible...
  • Options

If my schoolboy French is up to speed, I'd say that he hasn't signed for Charlton yet but it's possible...
    Actually, that's schoolboy English mate :-)
  • Options
    That sounds to me as if we've made him an offer.
  • Options
    Sounds like from his tweet he wants to sign for us lets just hope Slater finds some money under his couch to fund it.
  • Options
    send Sordell back and replace him with Basile - simple, ian't it?
  • Options
    Basille tweeted this yesterday about all of the messages he has received.

Thank you very much to all the fans of Charlton! #cafc
  • Options
    Anyone think we might take a gamble on this guy? Pay as you play deal, desperately need another option while Kerms gets over his ankle injury fully
  • Options

Anyone think we might take a gamble on this guy? Pay as you play deal, desperately need another option while Kerms gets over his ankle injury fully

Surely we have to give him a Pay as You Play deal with Kermorgant out for a few weeks... We've Bolton in a month or so which'll leave us with just Church and Pigott to choose from
  • Options
    No idea if Basile is the answer or not but we need to address our dreadful weakness up front. If things don't change in attack we are not going to win enough games to avoid a relegation battle. Would like to see Obika back in January but I don't know if that's an option.