Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hope we sign basile

Comments

• Was sat in the west stand with some of the other squad members not playing. Fingers crossed we can get a deal sorted.
  • Was sat in the west stand with some of the other squad members not playing. Fingers crossed we can get a deal sorted.

Did he look interested or did he have the look on his face which said: "What the fuck am I doing here, how can I escape without anyone noticing?"
  • He looked pretty dapper. Not as tall as I thought. Not sure if I saw him rub his hands a little when Yann went off...
  • If he is to be signed, is he fit enough to go straight in the 1st team ?

• Oggy Red said:

If he is to be signed, is he fit enough to go straight in the 1st team ?

Ask Curb It ;-)

• He looked fit enough to me :)
  • His latest tweet is somewhat disturbing...

No clothes so i have to run with tight clothes!:-) #tight #run #running #training #London #bexley pic.twitter.com/INeEkfehHx
  • He's in a holiday inn
  • If he's in holiday inn at Bexley I know one of the senior staff there. I'll get him to put some pressure on :-)
  • Swisdom said:

If he's in holiday inn at Bexley I know one of the senior staff there. I'll get him to put some pressure on :-)

I'd imagine its the HI in North Greenwich. Didnt we used to use the Marriott ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Long run to Bexley then.
  • Have we signed Basile yet?
  • Wonder why he's so highly rated (enough to get on trial with three champ clubs) if he's only been playing at league 3 level in France? Any ideas anyone?
  • Maybe the rating is assessed against cost, and therefore looks value for money?
  • seth plum said:

Maybe the rating is assessed against cost, and therefore looks value for money?

A well used theory on Amsterdam weekenders....
  • @RichCawleySLP: Trialist update: #cafc not offering anything to Basile Camerling.
  • No deal for Basil according to Rich Cawley at the SLP but we are interested in a short term deal for a CB and CF.
  • Shame, seemed to impress many on here, scored against a good West Ham side and judging by Twitter wanted to be here, wonder why we've said 'no deal'
  • mart77 said:

No deal for Basil according to Rich Cawley at the SLP but we are interested in a short term deal for a CB and CF.

Can't help but think that means wood and kermo are out for a bit then
  • sam3110 said:

Shame, seemed to impress many on here, scored against a good West Ham side and judging by Twitter wanted to be here, wonder why we've said 'no deal'

Money...as we are a little bit skint at the moment or he wasn't good/tall enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2013
    The life of a professional footballer isnt always rosey. Must be shite keep going to clubs on unpaid trials, nights on your own in motorway hotels, only for it to be all for nothing.
  • The life of a professional footballer isnt always rosey. Must be shite keep going to clubs on unpaid trials, nights on your own in motorway hotels, only for it to be all for nothing.

Absolutely.
  • The life of a professional footballer isnt always rosey. Must be shite keep going to clubs on unpaid trials, nights on your own in motorway hotels, only for it to be all for nothing.

I assume we pay for his accommodation etc while he is on trial?

• Swisdom said:

The life of a professional footballer isnt always rosey. Must be shite keep going to clubs on unpaid trials, nights on your own in motorway hotels, only for it to be all for nothing.

Im sure we do but it still cant be nice!
  • Swisdom said:

Im sure we do but it still cant be nice!
    It's the third team he's been on trial with in the past few months in a foreign country. He's living in a holiday inn.
  • Still a bit surprised/intrigued as to why he was so highly rated. He was playing (not regularly) for a div 3 side in France and bagged a trial with money bags QPR at 26 yrs old?

• Cawley saying 'nothing close' but 'frantic' calls are being made.
  • Richard J said:

Cawley saying 'nothing close' but 'frantic' calls are being made.

Is there a deadline looming?

• edited October 2013
    Swisdom said:

Richard J said:

Cawley saying 'nothing close' but 'frantic' calls are being made.

Is there a deadline looming?

Saturday 3 pm :-)
  • In that case a swift call to Spurs for Harry Kane perhaps?