Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham fans not happy with Paul Scally / Allen sacked

They made a mad decision to sack Martin Allen and most Gillingham fans are calling for Scally to go.

I like Gillingham and the only part of the club I don't like about them is that twat Scally, seems most Gillingham fans are now agreeing!

Comments

• Options
    A strange decision for sure.
  • Options
    To be fair to the spanner twat, they would probably have been worse off without him.Do they really expect someone to look at Medway and think this place needs a big football team. It needs a lot of things, highly paid footballers is not one of them.
  • Options
    Probably A need jerk reaction to get rid of Allen due to recent results.
  • Options
    Haha from wikipedia:
    Paul Damien Phillip Scally (born 1955/1956)[1] is a backstabbing man who has enjoyed destroying association football club Gillingham since 1995.
  • Options
    Heard they had fallen out quite a few weeks ago, could see it coming
  • Options
    Badger said:

Probably A need jerk reaction to get rid of Allen due to recent results.

"Need jerk" ?
  • Options
    Couldn't happen to a nicer club...
  • Options
    They'll be very happy if Tony Pullis is announced as their new manager.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Meanwhile, in Scally World...

"drat we are exposed, no manager Danger Mouse, doing crap in a crap league, shite attendances, it's ALL Charlton's fault they are stealing our fans you know!"
  • Options
    To be fair Allen is a obnoxious twat who loves himself and loves trying to make mugs out of people who interview him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Asked Martin Allen how it was at gillingam at the scott quigg fight. He shrugged his shoulders and said 'ya know'
  • Options

Asked Martin Allen how it was at gillingam at the scott quigg fight. He shrugged his shoulders and said 'ya know'

What did you say - "No, I don't know you gormless twat, that's why I was asking"?

• Options
    Allen was at barnet v wrexham games today working for BT sport maybe scally didnt like it
  • Options
    Allen was at barnet v wrexham games today working for BT sport maybe scally didnt like it
  • Options
    Heard you the first time
  • Options

Heard you the first time

You must have some of that fancy software that reads out what's on your screen for you then?
    ;o)
  • Options

To be fair Allen is a obnoxious twat who loves himself and loves trying to make mugs out of people who interview him.

Could replace "Allen" with "Scally" and that would still make perfect sense.
  • Options
    Agreed both twats
  • Options
    Off_it said:

What did you say - "No, I don't know you gormless twat, that's why I was asking"?

I wouldn't say to his face but i did think ' how the fuck would i know?'
  • Options
    Any excuse to dig out the old Penfold/Scally pictures again...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Met Allen in Portugal boozing on a golf trip during the summer and the bloke was an absolute bell end.
  • Options
    Bit harsh I think. Then again, Scally is a deluded fool and there's obviously only room for one of those at the club.....................
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Allen was at barnet v wrexham games today workiHang for BT sport maybe scally didnt like it

Has Scally got shares in Sky Sports?
  • Options
    What an absolute wanker of the highest order.

The bloke is manager of Gillingham and thinks he can treat people with contempt like that? What a clown.
  • Options
    Saw him on a train to Maidenhead a couple ofyears ago. His boy was with him. He was treating him like shit - talking to him like a typical stroppy teenager, which I found highly amusing. 'Mad dog' my arse - if my boy had talked to me like that I'd have clapped him round the head.

The bloke is a wanker. Relieved beyond belief that he's never been linked with us.
  • Options

They'll be very happy if Tony Pullis is announced as their new manager.

There is no way Scally and Pulis will be speaking to each other anytime soon let alone working with one another
  • Options
    Did scally stay with the bird pulis allegedly rumped
  • Options
    No he's got a new one now

• Options
    Funny really. Spent 10 mins reading the 6 yes 6 pages the gills get in the km on saturday allen was banging on about how he has worked miracles even compared himself to jose.. By nicking 2 wins in a row now hes sacked they are a joke of a club with unrealistic dreams of grandure. Loads of em at work here in sittingbourne so nice to be able to giggle at them for once. They truly are the pikiest team in the world being run by the king of the pikeys scally.. Hope they dont get the stadium and they end up in back where they belong playind maidstone and chatham..