Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham fans not happy with Paul Scally / Allen sacked

2»

Comments

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Met Allen in Portugal boozing on a golf trip during the summer and the bloke was an absolute bell end.

Get on well?

• Options

Saw him on a train to Maidenhead a couple ofyears ago. His boy was with him. He was treating him like shit - talking to him like a typical stroppy teenager, which I found highly amusing. 'Mad dog' my arse - if my boy had talked to me like that I'd have clapped him round the head.

The bloke is a wanker. Relieved beyond belief that he's never been linked with us.

Oh! He has been...............You would have to go to a diffrent Charlton forum to read it though. I think it's called reams of hypocrisy...................
  • Options
    The return of Peter Taylor and Steve Butler?
  • Options
    Looks like Taylor
  • Options
    Good move for them, might even get them playing football. They were a good side under Taylor

Steve Butler was an animal of a forward, knocked brian kilcline clean out once
  • Options
    I hope and pray Steve Butler would never return to that shit dump of a ground!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Bury sack Kevin Blackwell.
    Another one gone..............
    Was Manager for 1 year & 16 days.
  • Options
    Danny Wilson now available.

Merry go round about to start. Hold on tight.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Danny Wilson now available.

Merry go round about to start. Hold on tight.

I thought he got scaked from utd ages ago

• Options
    edited October 2013

Blackwell must be near the top of the 'Most Sacked Managers' list .. stick a pin in a map of England and most likely he's managed somewhere nearby
    EDIT: Having wickied him (it's quite legal) .. he's not been around so much as I at first thought
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Blackwell must be near the top of the 'Most Sacked Managers' list .. stick a pin in a map of England and most likely he's managed somewhere nearby
    Certainly up North
  • Options
    Scally hated Martin Allen due to him being a little twat. Was waiting for the chance to sack him. From the horses mouth !!
  • Options
    masicat said:

Scally hated Martin Allen due to him being a little twat. Was waiting for the chance to sack him. From the horses mouth !!

I find that really hard to believe.......................................a horse that can talk!
  • Options
    masicat said:

Who was the "little twat"? Scally or Allen??

;-)
  • Options

masicat said:

I find that really hard to believe.......................................a horse that can talk!
    Loads of talking horses at the pikeys camp site.............