Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham Tickets (now on sale at Valley till 3pm Fri)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    FFS they said they said they will stop selling tickets on Thursday, now it's today.

Would be nice if the updated the webiste once in a while, rather then using Twitter all the time.
  • Options
    I've just phoned CAFC ticket office last posting tickets today you can buy fom office until 15-00 tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ok cool cheers Clive
  • Options
    I phone up and ordered them today, I don't live dangerous like you lot!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Phoned Brum,
  • Options
    checked they say no which is ridiculous and the first time in 3 seasons haven't been able to get in on the day.
  • Options
    Just ordered mine over the phone x 3
  • Options
    Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Birmingham City on Saturday, November 2nd (3pm), will now be on sale at the Valley commercial centre until 3pm on Friday.

Tickets were initially scheduled to go off sale on Thursday, but after Birmingham confirmed that there would be no away sales on the day, the club took the decision to extend the deadline by 24 hours.

Tickets are priced £25 adults, £15 seniors and students, £10 U19s and £5 U13s. All U15s must be accompanied by an adult.

Birmingham are running a special family ticket offer that means that if you're an adult, concession or student purchasing both an U19 and U13 ticket for the game, then the U13 ticket will be free of charge.

Prices are the same for wheelchair and ambulant supporters, of which there are 18 spaces, and tickets include a free helper.

Return coach travel will be available via the Valley Away service, priced £18. Click here for more details.

Supporters are unable to make online bookings for this fixture, that, as of 10am on Wednesday, the club had sold 705 tickets for the trip to St Andrews.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20131030-tickets-birmingham-1145344.aspx#ZYDt0WwrpTyBw20c.99
  • Options
    No Valley Away coach places left as of this morning. There is now a waiting list, the size of which I was told would determine whether an extra coach(es) would be put on.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

No Valley Away coach places left as of this morning. There is now a waiting list, the size of which I was told would determine whether an extra coach(es) would be put on.

i'm not getting the coach but when will they let you know? the morning of the game?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Karim_myBagheri To be fair I was advised to contact them again today for an update, still toying whether to go or not cheapest return train fair from London is £29.
  • Options
    Reckon it's the old bill that have taken the stance of saying this game is all ticket
  • Options
    Ta to box office, ticket arrived first thing this morning. Still think it's daft can't pay on the day.
  • Options
    Oh for the days of being able to decide on the day.

I might be in Birmingham this weekend as I have family up there and would have considered watching the match dependent on the plans of everyone else.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I might be in Birmingham this weekend as I have family up there and would have considered watching the match dependent on the plans of everyone else.

You'll easily get a ticket in the home end I would've thought, especially if it's general sale
  • Options

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets
    SALES UPDATE: Currently 640 sold for Birmingham away Saturday. Tickets available from the Valley until Thurs 3pm, last posting day tomorrow.

And people moaned about Wigan's support on Sunday...

Tickets weren't a fiver tho!

• Options
    That`s a good point!
  • Options

LenGlover said:

You'll easily get a ticket in the home end I would've thought, especially if it's general sale
    I'll probably do that if I (we) end up going.
  • Options
    If you do Len, go to the away bit first. I'm convinced there will be a cash only turnstile.
  • Options
    As AFKA says, why would they not sell away tickets on the day thus forcing Addicks into home areas? Bonkers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets
    SALES UPDATE: 804 sold for Birmingham, tickets only available until 3pm today. 1,000 now sold for QPR #cafc #awaydays
  • Options
    Not bad in the end for Brum game, only 250 left for QPR where you actually see the pitch ;)
  • Options
    Is there a chance that the game will be off with a month's rainfall predicted on Saturday afternoon? Hope the groundsmen get the sheets on the pitch.
  • Options

If you do Len, go to the away bit first. I'm convinced there will be a cash only turnstile.

This - anyone turning up and wanting to pay cash will get in

• Options
    mart77 said:

Is there a chance that the game will be off with a month's rainfall predicted on Saturday afternoon? Hope the groundsmen get the sheets on the pitch.

Hardly any rain predicted on sites I've looked at.
  • Options
    From the BBC weather:

West Midlands

Forecast Summary

Saturday

A largely dry and bright start, but cloud soon increasing with rain sweeping east over the region and winds strengthening. Blustery showers will follow through the afternoon and evening.

• Options
    never been to our second city Birmingham before and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of places/pubs worth a visit while I'm up there?

• Options
    If you like Real Ale get to the Wellington in the City Centre (Bennetts Hill) walkable from New Street
  • Options
    827 sold final total.
  • Options
    Think I was number 827 :0)