Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham Tickets (now on sale at Valley till 3pm Fri)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thommo said:

If you like Real Ale get to the Wellington in the City Centre (Bennetts Hill) walkable from New Street

thanks. the person I'm with is partial to some real ale

• Options
    Just been reminded that Palace are up there tomorrow, not just trains will be crawling with them but pubs also. Urgh, and I don't have any deet at the moment.
  • Options
    Any chance anyone has a spare ticket that I could buy off them. Thanks
  • Options

never been to our second city Birmingham before and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of places/pubs worth a visit while I'm up there?

Given the size of the city I think that relatively speaking Birmingham is the worst place to drink in England. I had a mate who lived in the city centre so have been out a couple of nights there and that was poor too.
  • Options
    Its shit on the piss. Done a few nights out for various reasons and each time was equally shit.
  • Options
    200 tickets available on the gate today, cash only, what a surprise
  • Options
    Thommo said:

Why do clubs do the stupid insistence there are none on the door when everyone knows what happens
  • Options

Thommo said:

Why do clubs do the stupid insistence there are none on the door when everyone knows what happens
    To make you buy in advance, so they have your money, even if you don't go & they only have to employ 1 turnstyle operator.
  • Options
    They still staffed the turnstiles that admitted the fans with tickets. If 50 people paid on the day, as the published numbers suggest, that's probably £750 after VAT and concessions, so well worth doing from Birmingham's perspective. That assumes Charlton's numbers included the player comps.