Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath vs Wigan Ath | Sun 27th Oct 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Badger said:

Home win 2-1

Same score for me - let's hope we perform
  • Options

picked some tickets up today ---they are expecting a gate of 23K

Over 24k now
  • Options
    Why are we playing on a Sunday?
  • Options

Why are we playing on a Sunday?

as wigan played on thursday.

I wont get home for another 4/5 hours but still am gonna go, dont blame me if i fall asleep during it.
  • Options
    Looking forward to today, come on you men of red
  • Options
    I'm feeling confident, looked at the BBC preview we've only played Wigan twice at The Valley and we've won both. Let's make it 3

1-0 Yann with a late winner
  • Options
    8-0 because I'm missing it.
  • Options
    My mates are bored of hearing me say we should play Stewart & Harriott (Pritchard has the work rate but isn't a natural wide player)
    .... Or maybe they're just bored of me talking full stop ..... Will clarify today - if they speak to me that is !!
  • Options
    Will this be the team?

Hamer

Wilson Morrison Wood Wiggins

Cousins

Pritchard Stephens Jackson

Yann

Church

Subs: Alnwick, Dervite, Stewart, Sordell, Gower, Harriott, Piggott.

Bet it's not far off that.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Will this be the team?

Hamer

Cousins

Yann

Church

Subs: Alnwick, Dervite, Stewart,
    Sordell, Gower, Harriott, Piggott.

Have to be happy with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone think we go with 3 CBs then - hope not ... Especially at home !
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Can only see the same back four. No goals conceded in nearly 3 games all against strong attacks. Would be madness to change it.
  • Options
    1-0 Wood
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Will this be the team?

Hamer

Cousins

Yann

Church

Subs: Alnwick, Dervite, Stewart, Sordell, Gower, Harriott, Piggott.

I'm expecting the same team as we played v Blackburn, 4-4-2 with Stewart or Harriott on the left, Pritchard on the right.
  • Options
    Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 22m
    There are approx 1,800 tickets remaining in home areas for todays game. This includes restricted view and single seats. #cafc
    Retweeted by Charlton Athletic FC
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    2-1 home win , lets get behind the boys and make some noise , letsbe avenue COYR!
  • Options
    13 - 1. Come on the Haddock eaters
  • Options
    Made it back from Scotland. Knackered. Having a quick zzzzz before heading for the Valley, hopefully not for a longer zzzzzzzz! Hope its good and I am in a freeloader free zone I may have developed a plastic intolerance during my drive! Didn't exactly find the M6 awash with Wigan fans, though it was awash!
  • Options

Made it back from Scotland. Knackered. Having a quick zzzzz before heading for the Valley, hopefully not for a longer zzzzzzzz! Hope its good and I am in a freeloader free zone I may have developed a plastic intolerance during my drive! Didn't exactly find the M6 awash with Wigan fans, though it was awash!

Top marks Billy !!!!!!!
  • Options
    enjoy the game chaps and for those of you who wear hats .. hang on tight to 'em ... Come On Youse Addicks !!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fair play to you SB. The M6 is one evil puss of a road. I will be relying on the CL match thread from here in Rosneath.

C'mon you Addicks
  • Options
    A nice win would take us up to 17th between Brighton and Millwall, whilst still having a game in hand over a lot of teams too.

Considering most teams have 2 games on us at the moment, there is certainly something to feel positive about. The team should be approaching this game with some confidence too - recent clean sheets, a strengthened team and just grabbing 3 points at Blackburn; hopefully we'll begin to see a turn-around of luck like last season.

COYR.