Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds have sold out.

Comments

• Options
    Horrible, gobby, in your face bastards!!
    That said imo they have the best away support in the Country.
    They are a 1 team City mind - helps.
  • Options

I know a Leeds supporter who is bringing 6 other Leeds fans and they have purchased tickets for the East Stand. They are OK and the party includes children so they will behave their selves.

I'd be more afraid of the children mate.

Lol, they all come from Kent
    What with Polish accents? - no only kidding.

Why would anyone want to support Leeds whilst living in Kent? - Bizarre
  • Options

Still see them as a top 5, possibly top 3, club in terms of size. Definitely bigger than Chelsea, Spurs, City, and Newcastle. Arguably as big as Arsenal. Obviously current Elland Rd attendances don't reflect this, but if they were top prem....

Tbf the price they are charged at home don't help.
  • Options
  • Options

Still see them as a top 5, possibly top 3, club in terms of size. Definitely bigger than Chelsea, Spurs, City, and Newcastle. Arguably as big as Arsenal. Obviously current Elland Rd attendances don't reflect this, but if they were top prem....

You're having a laugh pal, people like rugby to much in Leeds to even dream of the support Newcastle gets.

• Options
    You can't fault their away numbers. I always look forward to playing them and lots of Champs clubs will feel that way. Leeds is a huge city with only one football club to support so it is only to be expected.

There will of course be Leeds in home areas, for the same reason as there were Charlton in home areas at Bournemouth! Of the London away days the Valley is generally preferred to the Toolbox or Loftus Road for obvious reasons.

Welcome, Leeds. Please leave the Jimmy Seed in the same condition you found it (unless you fancy carrying out some running repairs at half time?)
  • Options

You're having a laugh pal, people like rugby to much in Leeds to even dream of the support Newcastle gets.

Accept it OP, a few clubs are and always will be bigger than your "massive" dee dah collective.

;)
  • Options
    The one touch football in that goal JT is barca class 8)
  • Options
    Usually I'd applaud such a grand show of support.
    But those leeds fans are orrible c***'s, hope we smash them!
  • Options
    edited November 2013

If you were talking about one of the old firm clubs I would agree, but not Leeds. I would say based on fan base alone their around Man City, West Ham, Aston Villa, Everton level but not as big as Spurs or Newcastle. Even lower if you factor in trophies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently impossible, but allocating them an extra 2000 would have fired up our support and the extra 50 grand would have been most welcome.
  • Options

Orrible feckas they are the millwall of the nth

Thought that were Coventry ?

• Options

Coventry's not Northern mog ;-)
  • Options

iw ouldnt give Coventry that much respect mog, Coventry are the palarse of the nth

no mark filth ridden pox infected galloping knob rot smelly scum

• Options
    Ffs Coventry is NOT true Northern!
  • Options
    it aint in London and is nth of my house therefore nthn like barnet
  • Options
    I've heard it said that Birmingham are the Millwall of the Midlands.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Yeah, I'd agree with that. And Birmingham is near Coventry. Which means....................
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

I remember watching Brum playing Leeds on tele in the 90s and a "Blues' fan chucked a snooker ball at Gary McCallister from the stand.

I also remember watching them live at Edgeley Park in the early 90s. Old Div 4. End of season. They'd already got promoted. Their fans were rabid. A number climbed on top of the scoreboard- bout the same height as the roof of the Jimmy South stand from pitch level to summit. They sat on top dangling legs over the edge. Horses on the pitch at the end.

Quite amusing looking back.
  • Options
    Opponents in the greatest CAFC game of the modern era.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Opponents in the greatest CAFC game of the modern era.

Birmingham?!?
  • Options
    Ha ha no, Leeds
  • Options
    What about Sunderland?
  • Options
    I wonder what the after -match policing arrangement will be.
  • Options

I wonder what the after -match policing arrangement will be.

Leeds fans to be lined up against the wall and machine gunned! Guardianista enough for you? ;-) grrrrrr!
  • Options
    Didn't like the way Andy Hughes was mugging us off by running over to the Leeds fans last time we played them. Giving it all the banging on the chest when they were signing "hughsie hughsie YOUR LEEDS and you know you are YOUR LEEDS" I thought it was disrespectful to us. He never plays and when he does he is playing up to the Leeds fans in a Charlton Shirt......Maybe its just me?
  • Options
    They bring out the worst in people.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Didn't like the way Andy Hughes was mugging us off by running over to the Leeds fans last time we played them. Giving it all the banging on the chest when they were signing "hughsie hughsie YOUR LEEDS and you know you are YOUR LEEDS" I thought it was disrespectful to us. He never plays and when he does he is playing up to the Leeds fans in a Charlton Shirt......Maybe its just me?

WTF? Is this for real?

• Options
    Very harsh MSE7. All I remember was a clap towards the JS at the end of the 90 minutes.
  • Options

MSE7 said:

WTF? Is this for real?

not how I recall it, he acknowledge a club he has huge affinity towards whilst not being disrespectful imo