Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds have sold out.

Comments

• Options
    MSE7 said:

Didn't like the way Andy Hughes was mugging us off by running over to the Leeds fans last time we played them. Giving it all the banging on the chest when they were signing "hughsie hughsie YOUR LEEDS and you know you are YOUR LEEDS" I thought it was disrespectful to us. He never plays and when he does he is playing up to the Leeds fans in a Charlton Shirt......Maybe its just me?

Yup.

Just you MSE7

• Options
    I love you nla
  • Options
    Love ya back gif man
  • Options
    Leeds used to be one of the big clubs so no surprise. I don't think they will sit back so the sort of home game we like. Bring them on!
  • Options
    For a Cat A Game we should give them part of the East Stand too. Seem to remember we have done this before to meet FA Cup requirements.
  • Options

L**ds have got big supporters clubs down south, I'd hazard a guess that a large proportion of them are coming from around your neck of the woods.

It's weird because last season was the first time they've sold out their allocation at Hillsboro'.

Hope you hammer them.

Remember going up to Leeds by car for the playoffs way back when and saw nothing but cars full of Leeds fans travelling north. I'd bet 75% of the Leeds crowd will be local to the South East.

• Options

L**ds have got big supporters clubs down south, I'd hazard a guess that a large proportion of them are coming from around your neck of the woods.

It's weird because last season was the first time they've sold out their allocation at Hillsboro'.

Hope you hammer them.

Remember going up to Leeds by car for the playoffs way back when and saw nothing but cars full of Leeds fans travelling north. I'd bet 75% of the Leeds crowd will be local to the South East.

They will be, if you look at the gates they get at home that should tell it's own story, for a city the same size as Sheffield give or take, and with only one club to back their support is shite, away from home and especially down south they get decent numbers simply because of the supporters clubs, and an away day for Northern clubs in London is a day out, not exactly like going to Bristol/MKD etc.

• Options

Hope you hammer them.

They will be, if you look at the gates they get at home that should tell it's own story, for a city the same size as Sheffield give or take, and with only one club to back their support is shite, away from home and especially down south they get decent numbers simply because of the supporters clubs, and an away day for Northern clubs in London is a day out, not exactly like going to Bristol/MKD etc.

Leeds are by far the biggest club in Yorkshire though.

• Options

Just ahead of Sheffield Utd
  • Options
    Here we go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that's very unfair on Harrogate Railway Athletic.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

I could bite and make you very sad but I'll resist.
  • Options
    Leeds are the biggest, how can you say otherwise? As for their home attendances, I think it has something to do with the owners or ticket prices? Interesting point about their away support, loads of southern accents on the train back to London which was strange, but they sell out up north as well.
  • Options
    maybe well sell out our away allocation in 15minutes for elland road
  • Options

Hope you hammer them.

So pedantic I know but, ....... population of Leeds 757,700 population of Sheffield 551,800. Which of course adds strength to your core point.

Sorry about that, I just had to :)
  • Options
    Loco said:

Hope you hammer them.

So pedantic I know but, ....... population of Leeds 757,700 population of Sheffield 551,800. Which of course adds strength to your core point.

Sorry about that, I just had to :)
    BTW WTF is happening to united ? There maybe only one team in Sheffield soon, league2 looks on the cards and I cant see them being able to afford life down there.
  • Options
    But Leeds is quite a vibrant dynamic city whereas Sheffield is a dump ;0)
  • Options
    Weds and Utd should merge as Sheffield City Steelers and play at the Athletics track. They would be massive then.
  • Options
    Leeds friend at work (Hertfordshire born and bred) reckons there'll be loads of Leeds fans in home areas as the Millwall type restrictions weren't applied initially. Could be interesting/unpleasant/funny, depending on events on the pitch.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Leeds friend at work (Hertfordshire born and bred) reckons there'll be loads of Leeds fans in home areas as the Millwall type restrictions weren't applied initially. Could be interesting/unpleasant/funny, depending on events on the pitch.

they done this last year you had to be a red card member to buy tickets i believe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hope you hammer them.

Took 3k to Leicester for a televised sunday game.
    Took over 3k to Reading for a midweek game.
    Took 6k to Newcastle for a midweek game.

They also average more than you at home. Their support is unbelievable considering how poor they've been for years.

You're making yourself look stupid trying to knock them.
  • Options

Opponents in the greatest CAFC game of the modern era.

Er, you mean Sunderland?

• Options

Opponents in the greatest CAFC game of the modern era.

Er, you mean Sunderland?

Now that is a good debate.
  • Options
    Oit leave my pal OP alone you cyber bullies

Leeds are dirty scum 1 city team and have good numbers of supporters

However it doesn't detract from the fact they are filthy dirty no good scumbag bstds
  • Options

Hope you hammer them.

Took 3k to Leicester for a televised sunday game.
    Took over 3k to Reading for a midweek game.
    Took 6k to Newcastle for a midweek game.

They also average more than you at home. Their support is unbelievable considering how poor they've been for years.

You're making yourself look stupid trying to knock them.
    It's easy to pull figures from this season where they did seem to start well, with new owners and an egg head manager all the Lids fans have been flocking with the anticipation of promotion.

But please do take some photos of their Surrey whites/ Kent Whites/ Essex whites flags.

I'd rather keep my Yorkshire accent, thanks.
  • Options
    Now your pushing it that yorksdire accent aint worth fighting for

You can't say darren gough sounds good on radio
  • Options
    He's from Barnsley, that's a very weird accent, by the way Yorkshire has different accents all over the county.
  • Options
    So your just nthn londoners mate is that what your saying

No wonder yorkshire was rated number 3 by that hidden planet must visit places its like london with hills 8)
  • Options

No wonder yorkshire was rated number 3 by that hidden planet must visit places its like london with hills 8)

and whippets.
  • Options

and whippets.
    and birds with taches and tats