Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR Spares Thread

I'm the idiot who left it too late to book a ticket for the QPR game in a couple of weeks.

If anyone has a spare or two, please get in touch.

Sorry for spam.

Comments

• Options
    I'm needing 3 more if any spares please
    Ta
  • Options
    I just need the one ticket please :)
  • Options
    Need two tickets if possible. Cheers.
  • Options
    two tickets if theres any going spare :)
  • Options
    Bump in hope!
  • Options

Bump in hope!

Proberly gonna be the only game no spares pop up :(
  • Options
    Yep oh well what will be will be
    Got a brother and 2 mates that want tix if anyone can help plz!
  • Options
    Wassup with you youngsters? Steam the loft, 14 inch flares and steel cappers flying, silk scarves whirling in the melee...

Sorry 70's flashback

;0)
  • Options
    League cup - QPR top of the league, 32,000 at The Valley for the replay, 50 QPR in attendance ?
  • Options
    Mate called the QPR box office on Friday morning, asked for four adult tickets in the lower School End. Paid by card and they were on his doorstep this morning. He lives in Welling as well. If you want to go you should be able to get in the Lower school end no questions asked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really can't see why QPR did not give us the lower tier as well, we sold out the top tier fairly quickly. Assuming of course it was their choice and not us rejecting the extra tickets.
  • Options

Wassup with you youngsters? Steam the loft, 14 inch flares and steel cappers flying, silk scarves whirling in the melee...

Sorry 70's flashback

;0)

Ashamedly been there and done that although was young and would stand behind the big boys.....
  • Options
    I seem to recall a bit of that when we won 4-1 over there in the 70s. We were on the terrace under the north stand back then but there were some lively encounters down at the tube station.
  • Options
    4 tickets for lower school end ordered and paid by card this morning, no questions asked. Get in quick while there are still some left!
  • Options
    I've got 2 tickets in the South Africa Road Stand, Block C
    £20 each on Viagogo. Not ideal but glad to be going
  • Options
    cafcdan18 said:

Really can't see why QPR did not give us the lower tier as well, we sold out the top tier fairly quickly. Assuming of course it was their choice and not us rejecting the extra tickets.

I believe we never asked for them , the lower tier is an away tier too , but only If a club requests upper AND lower , but it means if we don't sell them all we still pay for them , surely the club knew we'd sell out , but maybe what with the palace/millwall shenanigans last season they didn't want them ?
  • Options
    I'm still wanting 3 tix if anyone can help : )
  • Options
    Need 2 please!
  • Options
    Just need one ticket , bumping in hope
  • Options
    Still searching :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I may have one spare. Need to double check first though. Unfortunately it's the ticket only, no boat ticket, so will have to meet you at the ground. Will let you know.
  • Options
    Still after 1 if possible
  • Options
    Mike said:

Still after 1 if possible

no pint for you ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Haha I didn't think you wanted to come! I'd rather 2 but just saying id take 1 spare too if it was going ;)
  • Options
    Mike said:

Need two tickets if possible. Cheers.

Why didn't you get them when on sale ? Did you forget ?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Just bought tix for QPR, Donny and Toumani Diabate at the RFH. Better book a hotel now! Looks like it's 5 nights in the Woolwich Travelodge for me!
  • Options
    cafcdan18 said:

I suppose Charlton were offered the lower tier as well.
    However, I imagine the case is that we would have had to pay for all the lower tier tickets whether we sold them or not. I reckon we would not have sold 3k
  • Options

Toumani Diabate

Sounds like a Harry Redknapp signing...

• Options
    Hahahaha. I hope he's better than that!