Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR Spares Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    I have an Adult and Child ticket spare - I can't go because i have a slipped disc. First come first served ( i will have to send them in the post first class)
  • Options
    Me please beds Addick :) I only want an adult one
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

I may have one spare. Need to double check first though. Unfortunately it's the ticket only, no boat ticket, so will have to meet you at the ground. Will let you know.

Do you have one spare ?
  • Options

I have an Adult and Child ticket spare - I can't go because i have a slipped disc. First come first served ( i will have to send them in the post first class)

Gone
  • Options

Mike said:

Need two tickets if possible. Cheers.

Why didn't you get them when on sale ? Did you forget ?
    no great reason, no-one else was up for it at the time but now I fancy going if one pops up.
  • Options
    Mines gone now. Apologies, had to get a definite answer!!
  • Options
    Mike said:

Mike said:

Need two tickets if possible. Cheers.

Why didn't you get them when on sale ? Did you forget ?
    no great reason, no-one else was up for it at the time but now I fancy going if one pops up.
    I have a kids tickets spare. Not sure if you can upgrade to an adult one once you get to the ground? You would need to find out ASAP as I can only send the ticket by post.
  • Options
    Would love to take that off your hands Beds if it doesn't work out with Mike, little brother wants to go.
  • Options
    thanks for the offer Beds, let ^^ little brother have it. If an adult one comes up, I'll ask for it. Cheers.
  • Options

Would love to take that off your hands Beds if it doesn't work out with Mike, little brother wants to go.

Pm me with your address and I will send it to you in the morning.

Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi,

Never really posted on here before but a regular viewer...

I have one spare under 22 ticket if anyone's interested?
  • Options
    Alright

Due To my good pal Beeski being laid up in hospital right now I have a spare match and boat ticket for sale!
    They need to be bought together.

Message me if any interest?

Cheers
  • Options
    Beds you're a star, I'll do it when I can get to my PC.
  • Options
    I may well be after an adult ticket, can't make payment until Friday though so will wait.
  • Options
    this has just appeared on Twitter:

We have a dozen QPR tickets plus one wheelchair bay available. Silver category (£25 adults). 1st come, 1st served. Call 0871 226 1905 #cafc
  • Options
    Thanks Curb_it I have now purchased a ticket.
  • Options
    Mine are now sold

Cheers
  • Options
    I have a spare that can be picked up from a mate on the day. Inbox me.
  • Options
    Looking like I may also have a spare adult ticket - £25, collectable from me on the day. Please inbox me if you're interested. Ta much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks chaps all sorted now!
  • Options
    after a couple if anyone has any going spare
  • Options
    just need one spare if anyone has one please
  • Options
    ONE SPARE NEEDED FOR A MATE PLEASE LET EM KNOW ASAP
  • Options
    There's 800 left in the home end according to QPR website 4 hours ago. Don't know if that helps anyone at all
  • Options
    Someone hasn't got back to me so @Gumbo still has a spare. Inbox me/him with your number etc. and pick up at the game can be sorted.
  • Options
    Still looking if anyone has a spare
  • Options
    Bit of a last ditch attempt... In need of 2 tickets, can come and pick up ASAP!
  • Options
    I have one adult restricted view ticket available £27. Message me if interested
  • Options

I have one adult restricted view ticket available £27. Message me if interested

Ticket is still available