Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sod the Norven monkeys....How London are You ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2013
    You are 85% London!

Were you born within the sound of Bow Bells or what? You know your plates from your boat, you're a native.

6 years SE12 , 21 years SE9 , 9 years DA14 , 7 years Essex (shame on me)

You are 3% Essex! (Phew)

Well done you have managed to shake off the Essex ness! You have maybe visited or driven through on the way to catch a ferry at Harwich
  • Options
    These things are cropping up all over now. http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/how_essex_are_you

I am 94% Essex, wear white stilettos and (not so) secretly wish I had a Ford Cortina.
  • Options
    Some of he questions aren't clear. It is really good but think 5 of them I didn't quite understand what the question was asking.
  • Options
    77% nonetheless
  • Options
    77%

You just need to keep your minces and lords peeled a bit better and you'll be there. There's London blood in your veins

Probably about right. Brought up in Woolwich/Sidcup but have lived half my life in California. Just didn't get Red Rockin but I like the answer
  • Options
    68% but was 72% Northern so what foes that mean? Cannot be 140% of anything despite being awesome
  • Options
    75% for me
  • Options
    86%

So what is Red Rockin'?
  • Options
    Red rockin' horse is more affectionately known as tomato ketchup - sauce.
  • Options
    82%, red rockin' unknown to me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    88%

Not bad for someone living 6000 miles away
  • Options
    93%
  • Options
    Is Big Ben a clock or a tower, because my natural answer would have been clocktower.
  • Options
    DRF said:

Is Big Ben a clock or a tower, because my natural answer would have been clocktower.

Neither, it's the bell
  • Options
    a bell.
  • Options

Red rockin' horse is more affectionately known as tomato ketchup - sauce.

Cheers me old china, could 'ave knocked me down with a feather.
  • Options
    Stig said:

These things are cropping up all over now. http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/how_essex_are_you

I am 94% Essex, wear white stilettos and (not so) secretly wish I had a Ford Cortina.

You sound just my type :-)

• Options
    78% - You just need to keep your minces and lords peeled a bit better and you'll be there. There's London blood in your veins ....
  • Options
    84%. I've never lived anywhere that wasn't a London borough. Don't think it liked that I started the north at the Thames. So, the quiz is clearly WRONG!
  • Options
    73%

You just need to keep your minces and lords peeled a bit better and you'll be there. There's London blood in your veins.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    69%...........I can live wiv that, but really should be nearer 75% - 80%
  • Options
    91 % - not sure what the missing 9% is about.
  • Options
    73% and I've never lived in London!
  • Options
    76% - and I am a northerner! Still hate Leeds Utd.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    57% - "You must have spent your life just outside the M25 looking in ... you can still be a Londoner if you decide to take the plunge"

Absolutely and positively spot on.
  • Options
    What a pile of crap. You don't say I'm going up west to buy clothes or the city, you say going up the 'west end'. That option was not there. The questions were not written by a Londoner that's for sure.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    94% Born a Londoner spent the majority of my life as a Kentish Man :0)