Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker updates

Comments

• Options
    World Championship Qualifiers 
    Result

Michael White 6-5 Jamie O'Neill
  • Options
    Result

Mike Dunn 6-5 Kacper Filipiak 
  • Options
    Result

Eden Sharav 6-3 Nigel Bond
  • Options
    Daily Roundup

Round 2
    Results 

Allan Taylor 6-1 Lee Walker
    Wu Yize 6-4 Robbie Williams
    Joe O'Connor 6-3 Duane Jones
    Alfie Burden 6-3 Tyler Rees
    Louis Heathcote 6-3 Kishan Hirani 
    Fergal O'Brien 6-3 Rod Lawler
    Jimmy White 6-4 Michael Georgiou
    Ashley Carty 6-4 Ross Muir
    Alexander Ursenbacher 6-1 Chen Feilong 
    Andrew Higginson 6-0 Hayden Staniland
    Sam Craigie 6-0 Andy Hicks
    Elliot Slessor 6-2 Antoni Kowalski 
    Jackson Page 6-3 Harvey Chandler
    Michael White 6-5 Jamie O'Neill
    Mike Dunn 6-5 Kacper Filipia
    Eden Sharav 6-3 Nigel Bond 
  • Options
    Just a quick update
    Players who are now guaranteed to be relegated and will need Q School to re enter the tour

Adam Stefanow 
    James Wattana 
    Zhang Jiankang 
    Andy Lee
    Chen Feilong 
    Kishan Hirani 
    Lee Walker 
    Harvey Chandler 
    Michael Georgiou 
    Zhang Anda

That list will increase as the week goes on and more players fail to qualify for The World Championships

But some interesting names there already
  • Options
    First result of today is already in and its very unsurprising 

Result

Martin Gould 6-0 Amine Amiri

Not often I say this about a player but I think Amine needs to give up, still no frames against any pro players and his only frame was in his 4-3 win against an amateur in the first round of the Gibraltar Open, still has a year on his tour card but cant see him making much of an impression based on what he has done this past year
  • Options

Result

Not often I say this about a player but I think Amine needs to give up, still no frames against any pro players and his only frame was in his 4-3 win against an amateur in the first round of the Gibraltar Open, still has a year on his tour card but cant see him making much of an impression based on what he has done this past year
    He is a pool player i think, unless i have the names mixed up. You cant just say someone needs to give up, you dont see them in practice or how much effort they have put in. People who play on the tour or the odd event dont get there by fluke. 
  • Options

Result

He is a pool player i think, unless i have the names mixed up. You cant just say someone needs to give up, you dont see them in practice or how much effort they have put in. People who play on the tour or the odd event dont get there by fluke. 
    He has been a pro player for a year and there is no improvement, he still cant win a frame, he got unlucky with draws early on, but thats 2 matches in a row against Martin Gould now and he still has won a frame.

Now Martin Gould is a good player but to lose to matches in a row without winning a frame.

His highest break as a pro player is 48 as well, there is just no improvement 
  • Options

Result

He has been a pro player for a year and there is no improvement, he still cant win a frame, he got unlucky with draws early on, but thats 2 matches in a row against Martin Gould now and he still has won a frame.

Now Martin Gould is a good player but to lose to matches in a row without winning a frame.

We will have to disagree my friend, as i stated you dont know how much effort or how much expense they have paid out just to get a chance. Respect to anyone who makes it to that level, you dont know how good he is in practice, it could be a number of things. Respect to anyone who puts the effort in as you know yourself the game is not easy. 
  • Options
    Result

David Grace 6-1 Hammad Miah
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Result

Liam Highfield 6-1 Alex Borg
  • Options
    Result

Sam Baird 6-4 Ben Mertens 
  • Options
    Result

Jak Jones 6-2 Jake Nicholson 
  • Options
    Result

Mark Joyce 6-3 Simon Lichtenberg 
  • Options
    Result

Dominic Dale 6-4 Fan Zhengyi 
  • Options
    Result

Ian Preece 6-5 John Astley 
  • Options

Result

We will have to disagree my friend, as i stated you dont know how much effort or how much expense they have paid out just to get a chance. Respect to anyone who makes it to that level, you dont know how good he is in practice, it could be a number of things. Respect to anyone who puts the effort in as you know yourself the game is not easy. 
    I don't know if it's the same player but a couple of years ago a Moroccan turned up for one night only in my pool league. He had a mate in one of the teams. They were playing the best team in the league and lost 8 3 but this Moroccan won the 3, dished up in each game and according to the team captain was the best player he'd ever seen, and we've had Moray Dolan and Tommy Donlon play in our league. 

• Options
    Sorry no updates tonight been busy.

Will do a full update in abit
  • Options
    Round 2
    Results

David Grace 6-1 Hammad Miah
    Liam Highfield 6-1 Alex Borg
    Sam Baird 6-4 Ben Mertens
    Jak Jones 6-2 Jake Nicholson
    Mark Joyce 6-3 Simon Lichtenberg
    Dominic Dale 6-4 Fan Zhengyi
    Ian Preece 6-5 John Astley

Akani Songsermsawad 6-2 Lukas Kleckers
    Jordan Brown 6-1 Rory Mcleod
    Ian Burns 6-2 Thor Chuan Leong 
    Jamie Rhys Clarke 6-1 Mitchell Mann 
    Ken Doherty 6-4 Fraser Patrick 
    Luo Honghao 6-5 Peter Lines
    Gerard Greene 6-2 Oliver Lines

• Options
    Still one match playing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finally the last match has finished it only took till 01.15am 🙄🙄

Barry Pinches 6-5 Craig Steadman
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Round 3
    Fixtures 

Joe Perry v Jamie Rhys Clarke
    Tian Pengfei v Akani Songsermsawad
    Hossein Vafaei v Jordan Brown
    Ryan Day v Barry Pinches
    Stuart Carrington v Luo Honghao
    Tom Ford v Gerard Greene
    Mark King v Ken Doherty
    Michael Holt v Ian Burns
    Graeme Dott v David Grace
    Chris Wakelin v Martin Gould
    Matthew Stevens v Ian Preece
    Ricky Walden v Mark Joyce
    Anthony McGill v Jak Jones
    Mark Davis v Sam Baird
    Lu Ning v Liam Highfield
    Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Dominic Dale
    Gary Wilson v Alexander Ursenbacher
    Daniel Wells v Andrew Higginson
    Martin O'Donnell v Mike Dunn
    Ben Woollaston v Elliot Slessor
    Noppon Saengkham v Michael White
    Lyu Haotian v Eden Sharav
    Anthony Hamilton v Sam Craigie
    Scott Donaldson v Jackson Page
    Jimmy Robertson v Ashley Carty
    Robert Milkins v Jimmy White
    Matt Selt v Allan Taylor
    Kurt Maflin v Joe O'Connor
    Luca Brecel v Fergal O'Brien
    Liang Wenbo v Alfie Burden
    Alan Mcmanus v Wu Yize
    Ali Carter v Louis Heathcote  

All of these players are now just 2 wins away from earning a spot at the crucible 
  • Options
    Results 

Alexander Ursenbacher 6-3 Gary Wilson 

Ursenbacher is 1 win away from being the first Swiss player at the crucible and disappointment for Gary Wilson who was a semi finalist last year

• Options
    Results

Scott Donaldson 6-3 Jackson Page 
  • Options
    Results 

Eden Sharav 6-2 Lyu Haotian 
  • Options
    Result

Elliot Slessor 6-1 Ben Woollaston 
  • Options
    Result

Noppon Saengkham 6-4 Michael White 

White was 4-3 up lost 3 frames in a row and now his place on the tour is in critical danger
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Result

Martin O'Donnell 6-4 Mike Dunn 

I should add this was Mike Dunns last professional game of snooker he has said for a while he was likely to retire at the end of the season and he has now confirmed he has retired as a professional snooker player 

• Options
    Result

Anthony Hamilton 6-3 Sam Craigie 
  • Options
    Results 

Andrew Higginson 6-5 Daniel Wells