Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker updates

Comments

• Options
    I'm liking the way this is shaping up at the moment.
  • Options
    Just seen the incident. O'sullivan clearly throws his shoulder into Carter. What a tit!

I agree with Paulie. I don't think O'sullivan will win another world title. He's still currently the best player in the world in my opinion, but I just don't think he has the desire to battle it out for 17 days at the Crucible any more
  • Options
    Fella is a bellend and anyone who makes an excuse for bellendness well. ..........
    You know what you are
  • Options
    Gutted Ronnie is out :( agree he probably wont have a better chance to win it again now, you never know but its looking unlikely.

I was in a pub so didnt hear what was happening as no volume, but was watching it, did look like a bit of a clash.

still GOAT regardless, This Worlds is wide open. Ding could be good value...
  • Options
    World Championship
    Round 2
    1st session scores

Ding Junhui 8-0 Anthony McGill
    Judd Trump 4-4 Ricky Walden
  • Options
    Higgins hits 146 after snookering Lisowski tight behind the yellow from the break. I've always wondered why more players don't play that breakoff, it leaves your opponent in immediate trouble
  • Options
    rina said:

Higgins hits 146 after snookering Lisowski tight behind the yellow from the break. I've always wondered why more players don't play that breakoff, it leaves your opponent in immediate trouble

It's very difficult to be that precise and if you get the line wrong you are likely to leave a long red. It is easier to try to get the white tight on the bottom cushion and leaves more margin for error.
  • Options

Fella is a bellend and anyone who makes an excuse for bellendness well. ..........
    You know what you are

bit of a twat comment @oohaahmortimer
  • Options
    World Championship
    Round 2 result

John Higgins 13-1 Jack Lisowski(finished with a session to spare)

World Championship
    Round 2
    2nd session score

Mark Williams 10-6 Rob Milkins
  • Options
    Williams and Ding pretty much through
    So just Trump v Walden left.

Hows it looking @johnnybev1987
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You know what you are

He is a bellend and there is no excuse for it , sorry if you’re offended
  • Options

Williams and Ding pretty much through
    So just Trump v Walden left.

Hows it looking @johnnybev1987

I dont know mate, i done spreadsheet at work so can tell you Tuesday

You know what you are

He is a bellend and there is no excuse for it , sorry if you’re offended
    All entitled to an opinion, however more your comment anyone who thinks otherwise is tarnished by the same brush. So basically calling any Ronnie fans bellends, bit out of line
  • Options
    What are you going on about Johnnie you crank , I’m saying his bellend behaviour isn’t acceptable .
    He’s a brilliant snooker player , I love watching him play , me and mate who used to go to Crucible we’re both saying before his match we want him to win and lose!!
    If the cap fits wear it , im not saying his fans are bellends im saying anyone who makes an excuse for his bellendness is a bellend .

Hope this helps x
  • Options

What are you going on about Johnnie you crank , I’m saying his bellend behaviour isn’t acceptable .
    He’s a brilliant snooker player , I love watching him play , me and mate who used to go to Crucible we’re both saying before his match we want him to win and lose!!
    If the cap fits wear it , im not saying his fans are bellends im saying anyone who makes an excuse for his bellendness is a bellend .

Hope this helps x

I love watching him play but hate listening to the crap he comes out with.
  • Options
    At the moment my last four is Ding, Higgins, Allen and Carter.
  • Options
    ABH.
  • Options

At the moment my last four is Ding, Higgins, Allen and Carter.

Think most people would pick same last 4.

Think we should just go straight to winner.

My pick is The Pistol Mark Allen
  • Options
    I'm quite happy to continue going round by round.
  • Options
    I had a small each way bet on Mark Williams at 25-1 at the start of the tournament. I'm pleased with the way the tournament is panning out so far!
  • Options
    World Championship
    Round 2
    2nd Session scores

Ding Junhui 12-4 Anthony McGill
    Judd Trump 8-8 Ricky Walden
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I backed J.Higgins at the beginning of the tournament,still think K.Wilson is the dark horse and B.Hawkins always finds something extra at the crucible
  • Options
    Barry Hearn had his press conference today a few points to have come out.

1-Prize money going up including £500,000 for World Championship winner next year.

2-Added tournements next year (possibly 1 in the middle east)

The next point I am not 100% about,
    Players have a year to adjust the games then come the following season there will be time restrictions, if you play a match and have an Average shot time of over 30 seconds you get a warning, do it again its a yellow and then a 3rd time you get fined.

Sometimes frames are tough and an average shot time of 30 seconds isnt that long IMO
  • Options
    Not too sure about that. I think it should be up to the ref to speak to a player if he thinks they are playing too slowly.
  • Options
    World Championship
    Round 2 Results

Ding Junhui 13-4 Anthony McGill
    Judd Trump 13-9 Ricky Walden
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Players in World Championship Quarter Finals

Ding Junhui (3)
    Judd Trump (4)
    John Higgins (5)
    Barry Hawkins (6)
    Kyren Wilson (9)
    Ali Carter (15)
    Mark Allen (16)

Either
    Mark Williams (7)
    Rob Milkins (37)

Allen v Wilson
    Higgins v Trump

Ding v Hawkins
    Williams or Milkins v Carter
  • Options
    Allen vs Wilson
    Junhui vs Hawkins
    Higgins vs Trump
    Williams / Milkin vs Carter

My predictions. Think all will be close.
  • Options
    Wilson, Ding, Trump & Williams
  • Options
    World Championship
    Round 2
    Results

Mark Williams 13-7 Rob Milkins

Players in World Championship Quarter Finals

Ding Junhui (3)
    Judd Trump (4)
    John Higgins (5)
    Barry Hawkins (6)
    Mark Williams (7)
    Kyren Wilson (9)
    Ali Carter (15)
    Mark Allen (16)

Allen v Wilson
    Higgins v Trump

Ding v Hawkins
    Williams v Carter
  • Options
    Ill update scores of round 2 and table tomorrow morning/lunchtime depending how busy at work.

my predictions are:

Allen vs Wilson
    Ding vs Hawkins
    Higgins vs Trump
    Williams / Milkin vs Carter
  • Options
    Best thing about that line-up is that only one of Higgins or Trump will make it through. Worst thing is that one of them will make it through